Drama at Home

I love my folks very much but sometimes they really piss me off. Everybody knows that Tyler had a bad accident and it's taking him time to get back to what he was before. I also know pushing him sometimes needs to happen it will only make him stronger. I also know he can be a hand full a brat if you will. Sometimes Dad takes things to far and this time I think that he has. I'm not going into details over what's going on it's family drama but we our cutting the vacation short and headed back. When it comes to people in my life next to Kadin is Tyler my baby brother yeah he's 17 not a baby anymore but he will always be my baby brother when he calls crying and mad then I'll go be with him and that's the way it is. Me & Kadin seem to be able to handle and take care him without all the yelling and drama so that's just what the hell were gonna do!Later!
8 Responses
  1. Bret Says:

    I totally understand that. I think sometimes they fail to put themselves in the other persons shoes.

    Trust me just dealing with my foot and not being able to do things I used to or want to is driving me nuts yet alone what Ty has gone thru.

    I hope you can get Ty calmed down and back to being Ty.

    Take care Ryan!!!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I agree. Pateince is a virtue. You obvisouly love your brother very much. Keep up the good work with him. He also loves you very much. Do not ever let that change!!!


  3. naturgesetz Says:

    Is that you in those pictures? The hair doesn't look right. My memory of the earlier pics is that yours was pretty curly.

    But if your vacation was anything like what's in the pics, it's quite a sacrifice to leave it.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    I've seen Ryan's hair if he keeps it short it's straight as a board but if he let's it grow it gets curly. Reminds me of Jeremy on Little People Big World they could pass for brothers when it comes to hair. I don't blame you for not wanting to leave there looks beautiful. Hope things work out with your family love what you have with your brother wish I had that with mine.

    Randy


  5. ryan field Says:

    You do whatever it is that you have to do :) You'll feel better in the long run.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Sorry to hear that you're having family problems, Ryan... Noone is immune to that, IMHO... I guess it's just part of life. I won't pretend to know the dynamics of your relationship with your brother. It sounds like you're very close; like me and my 'baby' brother... I read back into your blog before, but, I guess I didn't read enough... I'll have to try again. Good luck, kid!! luv, tman<3


  7. Anonymous Says:

    I have to follow up, Ryan, on my last comment... I went back thru the blog and read about Ty... Holy cow!! I don't know why I didn't link the name!! I remember praying for your brother, back then... I had just gotten out of the hospital and was laid up for a few months... Maybe that's why it was so fuzzy... I do remember now tho, so please forgive the lapse... I really hope that he's OK and recovering... I know that these injuries can require lots of care, and patience. Give him a hug for me, Ryan, and tell him that he was in my prayers... I hope it helped... luv, tman<3


  8. Anonymous Says:

    i think this whole profile is fake and so is the one on facebook. im on to you "ryan"!!!!!!