Naked Friday

Quick update Tyler is doing better he's up and walking around and there is no pain! This is the best news ever now maybe he can get back to being a normal kid. Thanks to my Texas Mom for keeping ya'll updated for me I love you more than you know Mom! Thanks everyone for the prayers and comments and emails they mean the world to me!

Well those on my facebook know I been posting pics of boys with there dogs well some I can't post on facebook but I can here. So these for my readers only the rest of facebook I guess just have to miss out!


Have a Good Weekend!
9 Responses
  1. Laurie Says:

    I will always be there for
    you sweetie and you know it...
    Give Tyler a wedgie for me!

    My love to all!!!!!!!


    Mom


  2. ryan field Says:

    Glad to hear Tyler's doing well. That kid's been through so much it breaks my heart.

    But he's tough, too. I know he's going to be fine!!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Great pictures of man's best friends, oh, and the dogs are cute too!
    Hooray for Tyler! Way to go now go out and enjoy life, that's an order! Ed


  4. Unknown Says:

    Ryan,

    That's great news about Tyler! Hope he's back to 100% soon.

    Take care,

    Les


  5. holy shit ry that is awesome news! i am overjoyed to here ty is doin so well. hot damn tell ty we love him and are happy to hear the great news! and thnx for the pics too.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Happy to hear of Ty's progress.:)


  7. Octavius Says:

    Good to hear that Ty is up and about, hope everything is still going well.

    You're all in my thoughts...

    O.


  8. Unknown Says:

    All I can say is AWESOME!

    AZ Denny


  9. Gordon Says:

    Great photo's Ryan, i am so pleased that Tyler is ok now, I hope you will be putting more photo's of you on facebook soon, as i have said you are 1 hell of a sexy looking guy.