Welcome back to the Trailerhood

Well I took me a break from blogging missed yes I did. I hope ya'll missed me and I haven't loss many of you with me being gone. I just needed a break seem like things on here were running together and then I just ran out of things to say. Now I'm back on here thanks a lot to Arnie I seen a post he did on facebook the other day and I just looked and looked at it and then said damn he is right. I spend way to much time on facebook and maybe that's what happen that I lost interest in this blog.

So I'm gonna take his Arine's advice and go back to what brought me to the dance in the first place and that's this blog. I'm gonna go back to like I did before with somethings just being private. Some of you know the cast of people that I will talk about on here some of you may not. I'm gonna try to keep my family off this blog and try not to talk about them much but they will come up from time to time. I am also gonna cut down on my facebooking not gonna stop just slow it down some so I can put more time into this blog.

Let me try to catch people up that hasn't been following on facebook. Tyler my brother is doing great he's back in school and staying here with me and loves it here. I love having him here with me I feel so like a parent cause the boy pushes my buttons I tell ya. I love it though I really do I know soon he will be off to collage and on with his life and I know I'll cherish theses moments we have. I tell you this I didn't know how a group of boys could drive me crazy but they do all that farting and smelling feet yeah now i know what use to bitch about lol.

Ok a little update on me and Kadin this is another topic I will be careful about for Kadin is a private person and wants to keep his business that way. But I made a few mistakes yes I said me I did and we broke up. It's been maybe a month now and it was ugly and it broke my heart. I do believe in my heart that Kadin is who I'm suppose to be with and he feels the same way. We just started talking again and there has been a lot of crying and understanding and I hope things keep working out between us for I love him and want him and only him. Guess that's about it for today I will try posting like I did before but not sure I will post everyday but will try. Um any questions just ask ill try to answer them either in the comments or in a post.
Later!
8 Responses
  1. Bret Says:

    Good to have you back.

    I guess life wouldn't want us to have it easy and is shows.

    I hope things work out for you and Kadin. Sounds like you are starting to put things back together and you have to go from there.

    I am sure TY does know how to push your buttons...lol.

    Take care my friend.


  2. ryan field Says:

    Hey...glad you're back. Missed you a lot.


    I agree about facebook. I'm over it myself and only post once or twice a week now. I had a weird experience with an older male book reviewer and he was getting really crude...and rude. Dirty talk can be funny in the right context. But this guy was getting insulting and I didn't like that. And some of the pm's he sent actually scared me...a real creep.

    Hope things go okay with Kadin. Relationships aren't always easy.


  3. Just Says:

    I am so sorry , but as long as your and him are talking there always hope!!! Hang in there ... Tell Ty hello , really glad he is there with you! Take Care


  4. Malcolm Says:

    Ryan, great to have you back! Keep talking to him and don't give up hope. I'm really pleased to hear that Ty's with you, enjoy "parenthood".

    Love
    Mac


  5. A Lewis Says:

    I'm glad that I was able to be of some sort of positive influence! I haven't been feeling very good about life and the way things are going lately. Knowing that we are friends and that I was able to help. I think its important that we both keep-on-keeping-on. Be positive, stick to it, and make something great out of our lives. Big hugs.


  6. I'm so glad you're back Ryan and thanks for your comment and *sigh* hope things will get better


  7. Planetx_123 Says:

    Glad youre back and sorry to hear about Kadin, but sounds like maybe things are looking up!

    Much Love,
    Steve


  8. Anonymous Says:

    It's great to see you posting again Ryan, I hope things continue to improve in your life. I"m also REALLY glad to hear that Tyler is ok and back in school - that's great news. I hope someday he'll be able to talk about his dirt bike accident, as I'd be very interested to find out what happened (being in the sport/industry myself).
    Take care
    AZ Denny