Happy Halloween

Love Charlie Brown Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas it don't matter the holiday isn't complete until I see the specials in TV. Hope ya'll have a safe and fun Halloween weekend and see you back here Monday!

Sally Brown: Do I get to go trick-or-treating this year, big brother?
Charlie Brown: Sure, Sally.
Sally Brown: Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! How do we do it?
Lucy Van Pelt: All you have to do is walk up to a house, ring the doorbell and say "Tricks or treats."
Sally Brown: Are you sure it's legal?
Lucy Van Pelt: Of course it's legal.
Sally Brown: I wouldn't want to be accused of taking part in a rumble.

Have a fun and safe weekend and remember if your dealing with issues there is help out there!
3 Responses
  1. ryan field Says:

    Ha! I like them too.

    Have fun!


  2. Bret Says:

    I love them also.

    Have a great weekend!!!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    What about Lucy holding the football so Charlie Brown can kick it? I mean she wrote it down, if you have it in writing there is no way she would pull the ball away and let him kill himself. Ahhhhh! funny thing about that letter, it was never notarized! Ted