Weekend Update

Wow November 1st already can you believe turkey day will be here soon then do I dare say it? How was your Halloween Weekend? Hope Ya'll got some dick or least some treats lol. Mine was great went up to the club Saturday night for there Halloween party man the place was packed still seen some problems there but I'm not saying anything when something happens then they will fix it. I think I get that from my Dad him being in law enforcement all his life I always remember going into different business's and him pointing out problems. Now I find myself doing the same damn thing oh well maybe I'm in the wrong business naw I love working with animals.Me and Derek are still dating I guess you could say we are enjoying each other right now. Neither one of us want to rush anything or jump into a label before were ready. Right now things are going great and I can't get enough of him so I think things look good. We did talk about taking Thanksgiving weekend and getting away but I don't know about that if I'm not around for the holiday Mom will be pissed so I'll have to wait and see on that. Oh yeah Tyler got into some big ass trouble he decided to go out with some friends of his and they decided to get drunk oh yeah they did. Sunday morning oh he was sick and I wasn't quite at all.Now that he's living with me and I'm reasonable for him I had to put on my mommy panties and lay the law down. So he is grounded this week no driving all that happy shit yep he has to learn like we all did. I think the hardest for him will be not having friends over that will kill him more than anything. He normally has friends here 24/7 but this week oh no big bro laid the law down! Yesterday I had to send a few away when they show up said sorry but Tyler can't come and play today or this week cause he decided to drink and party for Halloween. Now I don't really care to be honest but I did shit when I was his age but the difference here is he got caught!! lolLater!
6 Responses
  1. Carl Says:

    I remember sleeping at the toilet just like the picture. :-)

    Each time I say I am never going to drink again.


  2. Nice pics :-), I'm glad you had some good time and you found someone again, understand that you're careful, good luck for you both.


  3. ryan field Says:

    Poor Ty. I remember those days well. Now I think it would take a gallon of Vodka to get me sick...lol.


  4. Aaron Yeagle Says:

    I love that outfit. I wish I looked good enough to walk around in something that sexy. Is that YOU Ryan?


  5. jimm Says:

    Liquor is quicker! Im a former toilet-hugger myself. Sure glad i dont do that no more.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Tuff love..... you did the right thing Ryan. Tyler won't agree of course, but in a few years he'll hopefully see the wisdom of your actions.
    AZ Denny