The Weekend

What started out to be a so-so weekend ended up being a great weekend. I went into it being sick and yes I still have a slight cough but not as bad as it once was. I am feeling much better I hate being sick. Ok Friday night didn't really do much just the normal stuff and laid around fighting off this cold I wanted to be rested up for the thriller show at the Flamingo. Saturday got up had coffee did some facebooking and just chilled out waiting for the show Saturday night. So it was time to head out to the club I was so looking forward to it seem like it was gonna be a good show being halloween and all.

Finally made it up to the club there were a lot of people there more than normal I thought this is a good thing. Now I'm not one to bitch or try to get something for nothing but I will go on record right now and say I am pissed at flamingo for what they pulled but I won't go into details I also seen a security issue when it comes to credit cards but again not saying anything. All I will say is if you go to the flamingo don't run a tap with your card. If anyone from flamingo is reading this email me and I'll be glad to talk with you on my concern.

Anyway the show finally got started at 10 on the inside it was a good show not nothing special thought it would be a little more since it was thriller weekend and all. But the queens did good besides the big show was outside at 11pm It was great Danny as Michael Jackson did a really good job. Ok here comes my complaints before they got to the big thriller number they did a couple Michael Jackson songs that I personally never heard of I would think if your gonna do Michael Jackson least do his big number songs right?



Another complaint I have as well as many others and a reason why I think the flamingo has a hard time keeping people there is the show times. They have there first number at 10pm and then a number at 12pm a lot of people were bitching that they have the shows to late. I even heard people say they need to have 3 shows with the first show starting at 8. I always said if they had 3 shows with maybe not everyone performing in all shows then they could keep a study flow of people I don't know flamingo just an idea.

Ok besides all that shit I met someone wasn't looking but it happen. I seen this guy sitting at the bar outside I was like wow look at his eyes! At first I didn't think anything about it cause like I said I wasn't looking but everytime I look over at him he seem to be looking at me. I was coming out of the bathroom and bam there he was coming in and he said hi I think I said hi back but I think I squeak it out. I was back outside when I someone tap me on the shoulder and said hi I'm Derek.

Wow I was floored this guy is so cute beautiful eyes pretty white teeth and a smile to die for! I shook his hand and told him my name. He said he's not normally this forward but had to say hi. I told him glad you did. To make this short ya'll don't need all the details or the small details. We hang out the rest of the night watched the show and talked. Some of you that follow me on facebook knew I ask a question yesterday I ask could you date a guy that had a noticeable flaw?

Reason I ask this and I want to say I know I have many flaws so I am not like pointing things out or think I am better than anybody cause I know I'm not. Derek is perfect in everyway he is so beautiful the only thing is he has one leg that is shorter like an inch shorter than the other. His shoe was thicker than the other is how I notice it and he was open and talked about. That's why I ask the question now I will answer the same question would it stop me from dating Derek oh hell no besides being beautiful he seems to have a great heart.

He came over for dinner and to watch nascar with me yesterday he hit it off with Tyler and Mom. We talked and talked and didn't run out of things to talk about. He jump in and helped with dinner even though I told him not to. Just seemed right him being there he ended up staying and watching desperate housewives with me. We made out a little but didn't go all the way and ya know that felt good it really did. Don't get me wrong I wanted more but it seemed not the time. Things look and feel good so who knows maybe Derek is the one.

That's is for now I'll have more later I need to get and get something done.
Later!
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hey Ryan, this sounds great! And one can really feel your exitement. All the luck for you! This makes two beautiful guys! :-) Good, that he is so forward. And for your question: his shorter leg would not effect me in any way either. A missing piece of heart would be worse!

    Simon


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Ryan,
    I am very happy for you. Sounds like you might have a winner in Derek! I will be praying that things work out for you in that department!! :) Take care my friend, and I can't wait to hear more about Derek.

    Matt


  3. ryan field Says:

    Sounds like this guy comes from good people. I like those little things. Like do they help out with dinner, or do they make the effort to get involved. As long as he makes you happy, is all that matters.

    And you're right about these clubs. Around here they say the show is going to start at midnight and it doesn't wind up starting until closer to one in the morning. They know they have a captive audience.


  4. Chuck Says:

    You guys shouldn't be so quick to condemn a club for not starting shows on time. Trying to get a drag queen to do something on time is just spitting into the wind! :)

    Congrats on the hunky beau, Ryan! Hope it goes well. The one-leg-shorter-than-the-other thing isn't a big deal at all, really, is it? I mean, I wouldn't let him hang the pictures or anything, but otherwise, who cares? ;)