Happy Thanksgiving!

Sorry for not posting this week just haven't been in the mood or really have much to say. I have a lot on my mind with my parents splitting up I know I'm an adult and should be able to handing it but honest it pisses me off. Then there is what I should do with my life and not knowing what road to take. Then my sugar been out of whack the last few days and I'm not sure why I been doing everything I should but still it's not right. Anyway it's Thanksgiving and I don't want to keep you or bring you down. So go enjoy your time with your family and friends be safe and check in here later!

Tell me in a short sentence what your thankful for this Thanksgiving.














This is for someone very special to me hope things go the way I want them too!


6 Responses
  1. A Lewis Says:

    Happy Thanksgiving my friend. Lots of good wishes to you.


  2. Carl Says:

    I am thankful to have a good job and have great friends in my life.


  3. ryan field Says:

    Have a good Thanksgiving, Ryan. Hope things get better with your family situation, one way or the other. It's hard.

    Here's a big pg rated hug :))


  4. Bret Says:

    Hey Ryan,

    Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    I am thankful for the support of my friends thru all that has gone on tis year.


  5. naturgesetz Says:

    I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving.

    You're certainly entitled to your feelings about your parents splitting up and everything else that's going on in your life. But hopefully Thanksgiving will be a time when you can focus on what is good and at least get another perspective on things.

    *hugs*


    word verification: oberons (I thought there was only one Oberon.)


  6. Hey Ryan,

    I don't know if you remember me or not, but you used to read and comment on my blog (MamaKBear's World) on a regular basis. I was reading back on that blog (I haven't posted since July of '07 so you probably thought I dropped off the face of the earth!)and saw you in my comments so came to check if you were still around.

    Glad to see you are still keeping it up. You were one of my favorite regular reads, and I keep telling myself I need to start blogging again, but you can find me on FB if you're on there...you should, the girls are so big now! Destiny is fixin' to be 8, and the baby, Meghan, is 5 1/2 and in Kindergarten this year. I keep up with a handful of old blogger buddies there, and it would be great to see you there also. :)