Jimmie Johnson & Eye Candy

Ok I had a post up earlier and after a few emails and me thinking about it I have come to the conclusion it was a bad idea on my part so I removed it. Yes even I sometimes have bad ideas but it takes you my readers sometimes to point them out to me. Thanks!

So new post for the weekend Eye Candy with Animals and Jimmie Johnson! Yes Nascar lol this is the last race for this year and the championship is coming down to the last race. Jimmie is 15 points behind Denny Hamlin now I like Denny and if he wins it I'm ok with that but I'm pulling for Jimmie it will be 5 in a row if he pulls it off and besides all the hate people have for him for being a winner I hope he wins it!
Have a Good Weekend!
7 Responses
  1. A Lewis Says:

    I used to giggle and giggle at these pictures....and I even still do sometimes. But then, one day, I found my very own sister's picture in one. And then it wasn't funny any more. Knowing the facts behind the pic changed it all for me.


  2. Ryan Says:

    yeah bro i understand and im getting a lot of negative feedback on this so it looks like a bad idea on me.

    so those who didnt see what was up here before i edited it sorry. but it was an idea i had and it was a bad idea!


  3. Whatever Ryan, havn't seen it, have a good weekend too :-)


  4. Gay Kisses Says:

    MUCH better post ... more upbeat ... and cuter.


  5. ryan field Says:

    Didn't see it. But enjoyed these pics instead.

    :D


  6. Anonymous Says:

    That Jimmie Johnson has a great pussy! Ted


  7. Ryan Says:

    jealous ted?