Because You Love Me

Today's post is about Kadin so if you don't like the sappy stuff I say move on. I made a big mistake a few months ago and I thought I lost Kadin forever. Even after my mistake he was willing to be friends and I honestly didn't know if I could handle just being his friend. So we talked but didn't see each other that much I tried to move on and he did also but I know I couldn't all I did was think of him and how much I hurt him.

Then I got sick and when I woke up in the hospital sitting there holding my hand was Kadin. I knew then I had another chance. Kadin said to me I need to say something and now that your laying here you have no choice to listen so I did. He told me a lot of things and how what I did crush him. He also told me he wanted to try again he didn't want to throw 2 years away. I'm not going to go into the details of what we talked about and what we want and need out of each other.

I want to make a statement here for the world to see. Kadin, you are my life and my world and I will never hurt you again. You came back into my life as my lover and my best friend most people don't get a second chance and I have and I promise you right here and right now I am yours and yours only. Kadin, I love you more than I love life and yes I would give my life for yours anyday! Thank you Kadin for loving me!



For those that didn't see the weekend post I finally gave in and started another facebook page so if we were friends before send me a request!

New Facebook Click Here!
5 Responses
  1. Bret Says:

    I am glad you are back together.

    It is funny how when we cant run things seem to get told to us that we needed to hear like it or not.

    I am happy for the two of you.


  2. naturgesetz Says:

    It's good of Kadin to give you another chance. He's obviously a great guy.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    BRAVO Ryan!!! You are correct that many dont get a second chance. I am sure you will embrace this with all your might... Congratulations to you and Kadin for working out your issues and look forward to your futures together...
    You know what Spock always said.....

    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!!........(have fun!!) Jon Winship


  4. jimm Says:

    Lucky for you Ryan, superstars like Kadin don't jus fade away!
    I be happy for you both.
    :)


  5. elise Says:

    Love is grand........happy hugs to you and Kadin!