For Your Entertainment

Ok this is what I have decided after sleeping on it last night talking to Kadin and your input. I decided no more facebook for me. If they decided to ever give me back my account then fine I may post on there again but if they don't that's fine also. I have to stick with what my thoughts tell me and they tell me fuck facebook and so be it that's the road I'm taking. I know I'm just a small mouse in there big world and to them they could give a shit careless if I facebook or not but least I will feel good about myself cause I'm not feeding the beast. So if you want to know what's going on with me and my life your gonna have to check here I may bet twitter back I had it once before maybe I'll do that I'll let you know.I want to send a few special hello's first off my boy Dakota my favorite Flamingo bartender and a good friend. Good luck with your new boy but let him know if he hurts your heart I'll be all over his ass and not in a good way! Second to Jon for coming back into my life. I've know Jon for a long time and a few years ago we had something go wrong in our friendship and neither of us today can remember what so see how small it had to be. This should be a lesson for everyone people come and go in out lives but the good people stick around or come back. Jon is a artist and a very good one at that his link is on the side of my blog check his site and work out!

Last but not least really he is my fist Kadin! We started talking before I got sick but after I got sick and I was stuck in a hospital bed and couldn't get up and walk away when I didn't get my way I had to lay there and listen. This time I'm glad I had to cause I heard some things I needed to but was fighting to hear. After talking for hours and hours we both decided to give it one more try we both love each other and its hard just to throw a couple years away. I made a mistake it was all on me and I admit it Kadin has some rules as a couple I understand them now and I think us talking and laying some ground rules it will make us that much stronger. All I know is I love him more than I love life!!!So I'll leave you today with some Adam Lambert and hopefully I'll get to go home tomorrow!
Oh can I ask a favor of you those that have facebook and thats how we became friends could you post on your wall that I won't be starting a new facebook account and if they want to keep follow me to come here to the blog thanks!


Later!

UPDATE:
I got Twitter I'll try it for a while add me ryryt87
10 Responses
  1. ittyK Says:

    Adam Lambert is probably one of the sexiest men EVER! I'm glad you found somebody ^^
    Lots of love,
    ittyK


  2. naturgesetz Says:

    Good that you have made some reasonable decisions, and it's good of Kadin to give you another chance.

    And best off all is that your well enough to be looking at being discharged from the hospital soon.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Ryan, I'm really happy that (a) you're feeling better and (b) that you're back together with Kadin - I think you two are meant to be together!

    Now..... where in the hell is my Xmas card? LOL

    AZ Denny


  4. Ryan Says:

    Denny email me please ryryt87@yahoo.com


  5. jimm Says:

    Nice post. Need snow?


  6. Hey Ryan!! :-)
    Good for you for making your decision!! FaceBook is getting really rediculous with "Profile" changes and stupid rules, etc.

    I am so very proud of you and congratulations to you and Kadin on getting back together!!! I am so glad you are finally doing better, as well!!!

    Thank you so much!!! When you e-mailed me, I totally thought you just meant you put my logo in your post, I totally didn't realize you meant you added it onto the sidebar!! That's so AWESOME of you!!! Thank you so much, Ryan!!! :-) I truly appreciate it A LOT!!! I will for sure add you to my *Links* as well, as soon as possible.

    Thank you for STILL being such a great & amazing friend after all of these years!! :-)

    Take care & stay safe!!
    Love,
    ~Jon~


  7. ryan field Says:

    Hi...I'm on twitter. But I don't spend much time there. I only have about 178 people following me and I don't really even know them well. I've been there since twitter started and it's not too exciting unless you're ultra famous and hundreds and thousands are following you.

    But you might like it.


  8. Anonymous Says:

    Ry...very happy to hear of all the positive things going on in your life! Stay sweet!


  9. elise Says:

    sending a big, Chicago hug to you and Kadin!!!!!!!!!!!!


  10. Martin O. Says:

    Glad to hear you're feeling better, Ryan! :)

    And welcome to Twitter. My Twitter is http://twitter.com/martron3000

    Twitter can be very useful, if used properly. I use my Twitter feed mainly as a news source, by following people/organizations/websites that I share common interest with. You can then keep up those people/sites without having to go to all their separate websites. In fact, there is now a website that will take your Twitter feed and create a newspaper-like site! It's pretty cool: http://paper.li/martron3000