I'm Back Bitches!

I'm ok mad yeah pissed a little but I'm alive guess I should be happy over that. Thanks for the emails, comments I got them all and it means the world to me. Thanks Tyler for stepping in when your big bro was down for the count. I ask Tyler to join my blog after reading your comments I agree I'm thinking a monthly or more post from him would do this blog good. Facebook still not a word from them what been 2 weeks now I still say fuck you facebook and would say kiss my ass but my ass is too good for your sorry social network.

Still debating on to start another one and make it more private and personal than the other one really 5000 friends come on I said yes to anybody that ask and most ask only to add a number to there list. I just don't know if I want to give facebook my time and myspace is so teenager I don't like it either. That's enough for now if I get to worked up Kadin will take the laptop from me. I being told a few more and I may be able to go home if my numbers get up to a level that the doctor likes. Tyler thanks for keeping everyone updated Love Ya Bro!

Don't forget people please toys for tots in your area or click on the ad and donate if you can.Also they tell me its cold here and if its cold here I know in north has to be real cold I've seen the news with the snow so Please if you have old blankets or an extra 5 bucks stop and get a bag of dog or cat food and take it to your local shelters please!!!
Later!

P.S.
Jon I seen your logo on here you trying to get a hold of me? If so email me love to hear from you!
12 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Ryan....I am so happy you are getting better. I (and tons of others I know) were so worried about you! You are a really sweet guy who has empathy for others and for our little friends and that means so much! Hugs, kisses and get well and get home babe!

    Eric (Rick on FB)


  2. A Lewis Says:

    Whew. I'm glad to see you around again.


  3. Ty Says:

    hey ryan its good to see you doing better bud

    as for facebook...hell bud i only have 56 friends on mine and think thats plenty (i can only keep in contact with just so many ppl after all)

    hope to hear you at home real soon bud
    Peace:)


  4. naturgesetz Says:

    Ryan, it's great to hear from you again. Thanks to Tyler for keeping us informed.

    I'm on Facebook, but I don't have many friends. My kid brother talked me into it, but I don't really want to use it, so I've kept the friend numbers down. I'd say, don't answer friend requests (or make any) unless you really want to be in contact with the person over FB.


  5. ryan field Says:

    Glad you're better, Ryan.

    Tyler is a good guy!!

    Looking forward to all your posts, as usual.

    XXXOOORyan


  6. elise Says:

    So glad to hear your "voice" again, Ryan! Keep following the medical orders----or else they won't let your sweet ass go home!

    lova ya, elise


  7. Nice to know you're still alive, ok I made a bad joke - I'm pretty luuuuucky. Too tired to say much more, only a big thanks to Tyler.


  8. Anonymous Says:

    I'm all smiles :)
    I'm so glad you are back
    to bitchy!

    Give my love to all!

    Mom-2


  9. Aaron Says:

    Came back with a vengeance. I guess they couldn't do anything about the "piss and vinegar" hahaha.

    Well, take care of yourself and continue to become healthier ... or we'll all hafta come down there and kick yer ass.


  10. Unknown Says:

    Welcome Back Ryan,

    Do you remember me from FACEBook?

    M.J.

    We had some really good chats, I hope you do. Would like to continue to keep in personal touch as friends?

    MJ


  11. Bret Says:

    Glad your getting better.

    Hopefully you will get to go home soon.

    lol...I am sure Kadin would do that too.

    Take care.


  12. DH Starr Says:

    Glad your feeling better Ryan. I hear ya about Facebook. I had my initial account booted. I don't get people. Be friends if you want to and if not, defriend me...I don't get the whole reporting people crap.