In Memory Of Lance Lundsten

Once again I am writing about a topic that pisses me off and one that I should never have to write about. We lost another beautiful soul to bullying Lance Lundsten, 18, Miltona, Minnesota an openly gay student at Jefferson High School, took his life over the weekend. Again why is what I ask? I think only way to stop this maybe is they people guilty of bullying should be charge and lock away for murder maybe then other would think about it before doing it.

I know what's it like to be bullied I know what it feels like when people treat you like your a defect or something. Yes I thought about ending it also but I had someone talk to me and tell me don't do that its to easy stay here and piss them off. I know it's kinda rough but I got the point and he was so right. Any kids out there reading this please don't do this get help talk to someone there is many people that want to help and trust me it does get easier.In Memory Of Lance Lundsten

3 Responses
  1. Carl Says:

    I can't even express how this makes me feel.


  2. ryan field Says:

    Sad...

    Here's a link if anyone's interested in reading what Pride in Utah wrote about it.

    http://prideinutah.com/?p=8242


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I'm with Carl but
    I'm also glad that I work
    where I do and am able to
    stop any sort of bullying
    that goes on in front
    of me...I also like that
    I can set a good example
    of how to treat another
    person...when a child calls
    someone else a name (be them
    kidding or not) I get
    onto them...I don't let it
    happen...

    God blessed us with Lance...
    Now he's an angel to watch
    over us...

    my thoughts, prayers and
    love go out to his family...

    HUGS!!!!!!!

    Mom-2