Love of My Life

I had a fabulous weekend with the love of my life but I also had some bad things happen. The bad things were all online stuff and I'm not going to talk about it and not going to feed the haters. But it made me talk with Kadin and made me decide on something's. First let me say Friday me and Kadin did something together that started are life together forever. Saturday Kadin had this play thing that he's involved in and I always go and watch to support him well much to my surprise him and his cast mates change things around so he could ask me to marry him.

I was totally surprised and takin away by it that he kept a secret from me. I should have know something was up cause mom & Tyler went with us to the play. Yes I cried I totally didn't expect him to do something like that and all the cast members were great and everyone waited on my answer/ Of course I said yes and the place went crazy with my answer. Nothing better than naked and half naked cast members cheering and clapping to our love. He's does this real life thing where the act out old times I don't know how to explain it but he's been doing it for a long time and right now he is the king but he is always been and will forever be my king.

I have come to this point in my life that I am going to change the way I do things. What I am talking about is my online life. I am not giving up blogging or facebook but I'm not going to be doing it everyday anymore. I'm also going to be more private about things in my life I will only share things with people I know or trust. After years of blogging hoping people would change or the haters would just go away seems like they have nothing else to do but follow me around online and spit out hate when they get the chance. So after talking with Kadin this is what I decided to do. So I hope everyone understands and checks in from time to time I will post here and there.

Later!
14 Responses
  1. HuntleyBiGuy Says:

    Congratulations, Ryan. You and Kadin deserve to have a wonderful life together. I wish you well. Unfortunately the haters and screamers will always be there. It just makes them look so small. Keep posting, but only what and when you want. You don't owe us anything, but we do like to get your point of view.

    Gene


  2. Mr. Urs Says:

    congratulations! I wish you and Kadin the best of luck for your shared future!


  3. Octavius Says:

    Dude, that's incredibly good news... Congratulations!

    All the best for the both of you.

    Courage and Honour!

    Octavius.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    This is undoubtedly the best news I have heard in a week! CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you! I have always felt that this would be your destiny and as Sir Patrick Stewart would say on Star Trek " Make it So" !!!!! I am so happy for the both of you..:) .............. Jon Winship

    (P.S. Dont lose the e-mail . as I hope your planning on keeping in touch)


  5. naturgesetz Says:

    I wish you and Kadin all the best.

    Sorry the haters won't let you blog in peace, but your peace of mind is valuable, and if changing what you post will help preserve it, the changes are worth it.


  6. ryan field Says:

    Congratulations, Ryan and Kadin.

    Sounds like a great play, too :))

    As for the haters, trust me, I know how you feel. I just try to ignore them and move on.


  7. elise Says:

    All my love and hugs to both of you!!!


  8. Anonymous Says:

    So happy for the both of you. Live...Laugh...love that is what it is all about. Hugs, ted


  9. jimm Says:

    2 superheroes under one cape! Congratulations!

    Drop in once in a while, huh?


  10. Martin O. Says:

    Wow! That's great news, Ryan!
    Congratulations to you & Kadin & best wishes for a long, wonderful life together.


  11. Elisabeth Says:

    Congratulations!! I wish you guys all the best. :)


  12. Unknown Says:

    Congratulations Ryan and Kadin. What a beautiful way to propose to the love of your life. I wish you both all the best in your life together.

    Les


  13. Eric Says:

    Just read this Ryan...congrats and that is super! You have an amazing guy there and a fantastic family and friends who support you both and love you a lot. BTW we all do too!

    As for the haters, as I have had a lot of experience with those kind of people, I have determined none of them are worth my time or effort. Politics is different as I think we need to fight lies and hypocrisy, but as for individual nasty people..they are not worthy of our time or even hate.

    It is a pleasure to know you and I am very happy for you guys!


  14. swkpboy Says:

    Congratulations! Wish you both a life time of love and happiness!!
    Johan