Stupid is As Stupid Does!

Sometimes we do stupid things really for no reason at all just happens. Well that's what happen over the weekend I did something stupid. My bff came in over the weekend and I don't get to see him as much as I would like and I know with his job starting back up soon I will see him even less. So when he called and ask if we were doing anything super bowl weekend said he would come and hang with us I was like hell yeah come on down.

Well things were going good Friday when he came in we all went to dinner at The Beachhouse sit around had a few drinks and shoot the shit. Before I knew it the place was closing and we all went home. The next day Kadin had to work and me and my buddy went out to hit a few places around town he likes. Somehow we ended up at this bar on the beach and we started drinking and next thing I knew we ended up in Ybor City.

We of course nobody knew where we were or even knew how to get a hold of us. Ended up getting home at like 5 am and to say the least Kadin was pissed and so wasn't Mom. They were both waiting up and while Kadin was ripping me apart Mom was on my buddy. I missed checking my sugar and of course drinking I wasn't watching my intake so my sugar was all out of whack and that even made Kadin even madder.

So time I got my shots and all I was ready to sleep and I have to say Kadin let me sleep for a little while but about 2 I think it was he was in there and telling time to get up you have to get things ready for the football party. I was like can't you do it he was like hell no you said you was gonna fix lasagna so get up and fix it. Oh hell if I had to be up cooking with a hangover well so didn't my partner in crime so I got his ass up also!

To say the least the day went on I was sick Kadin was still mad and the football game came and went. Later when we went to bed I finally got him to talk to me and I understand what he was saying and I was stupid and I need to take better care of myself. I should have been the adult and stopped at a few drinks instead of turning into an all nighter. I know I made a promise to him and with this ring I need to do much better I'm learning I am!

Two things before I go.......
At the side of this page you will see a green box that says first giving its for paws in motion I'm trying to raise money for animal I will be walking in this event so if there is anyway you can donate I would be so happy any amount is fine!

The other thing later this week I am shooting for I am going to do a post on a club in St. Pete reason for this many people like this place but see a lot of bad going on there and hope my post might get them to open there eyes. I also know some of the big wigs at this club read my blog that's why I am going to do a post about it.

Later!
7 Responses
  1. naturgesetz Says:

    We all do stupid things sometimes. I think Kadin did a good job of letting you know how bad this one was. But if you learn not to do it again, that will be some good to come out of it.

    Take care of yourself.


  2. Carl Says:

    Ryan,
    I have to side the Kadin on this one. Not know where someone is does not feel good at all. I think he was nice to let you sleep that long, I would have gotten your ass up at 10 and said start cooking.

    You must really like having overnight stays in the hospital. You need to take better care of yourself.

    Carl


  3. ryan field Says:

    I've done things like that before so I can't say anything. Like you said, you're learning and it's not going to be easy all the time.


  4. Unknown Says:

    I can't imaging how hard it is to be diabetic and have to be careful about EVERYTHING. The important thing about mistakes is that we just learn from them and move on, with both parties affected forgiving the other and looking ahead rather than behind.


  5. Bret Says:

    I have not taken care of myself and ended up spending the night in the hospital so I have no room to talk.

    I am sure they were all worried about you. We have to learn from things like this and move on. I have enough people remind me of that night so I know I will try to not ever let things get that serious.

    Glad ur ok.


  6. Eric Says:

    I cannot talk either as I have done lots of stupid things in my life. The main thing is to take care of yourself and respect Kadin by letting him know where you are. I am sure it will be fine but be careful babe.


  7. Anonymous Says:

    You wonder why the grey hairs
    are there...well, lets just
    say CHILDREN!!!!!!

    Love you!

    Mom...