The Good & The Bad

Seems like a lot I need to cover so let me get to it. I went in Friday to the hospital for the growth in my stomach they sent down a camera and did what they do. They told me they remove it when they were down if things were right. I don't know all the doctor terms and shit so I'm explaining how I can just to let you know. They took a piece of the growth and sent it to be look at right away and whoever looked at it decided that it wasn't cancer so they remove it.

They sent it out to be looked at a better place to make sure it wasn't cancer but the doctor felt good about it not being so that was good enough for me. I had to spend the night so they could watch me and make sure I would be ok and Saturday sent me home. Course they want me to take it easy for a few weeks and no excitement or stress shit like that. Ok I told the doctor come walk in my shoes for a day and see if you can keep the stress out but I will try. I am back to work today but I have a helper this week lol Tyler is on spring break and he said he would come and help out this week so I don't over do it.

A really good friend of mine was over Saturday night to check on me see how I was doing. While he was here he got a phone call from his neighbor and he said his apartment was on fire. So we all got in my truck and headed over to his place and we could see the smoke and when we pulled up in to the apartment complex you could smell it and fire trucks everywhere. The fire started in his apartment and most the fire was in his only but everyone in the building was affected by the fire somehow smoke or water.

He lost damn near everything we spent the day yesterday going through it and took what we could mostly clothes that wasn't burn. We have an extra room so were putting him up until he can get back on his feet again. I feel real sorry for him that he lost everything but so happy he was visiting me and wasn't there when it happen cause who knows how that could have turn out. I know some of you ask me did he have renters insurance and no he didn't it cost so much here in Florida so he didn't have any.
8 Responses
  1. Doug Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Doug Says:

    I am glad to hear that it is not cancer. I hope you are to stay stress free until you heal but I know it won't be easy.

    Too bad about your friend. You and Kadin are great for taking him in like this. I hope he can find a new place soon.

    I will be praying for you and your friend. Have a good day and don't overdo it.


  3. Eric Says:

    I am sorry about your friend's apartment and hope he will be ok. And yes you and Kadin are great friends to take him in and help him.

    Do take it easy babe. Let your friends help you and try not to be stressed out. Get well and lots of hugz as always from Maryland!

    Eric


  4. naturgesetz Says:

    I'm glad you're back home and it isn't cancer (assuming the second test says the same as the first.

    You guys are so good to let your friend stay with you. I hope he'll be able to get back on his feet soon.


  5. elise Says:

    Very glad to hear the medical update, and hope you do better at reducing your stress. I know it's tough, but you know how important it is!

    Of course I agree with the others that you and Kadin are wonderful guys to help out your friend in need. I'm not surprised at all!

    love and hugs....


  6. Jacob Woods Says:

    That is very nice of you to take him in. If he needs it I suppose it is out of obligation.

    Sorry to hear about that growth in your stomach! My boyfriend was just in the hospital for a jack3d side effect scare. He was overexercising and taking way to many supplements! Luckily he is ok and I am glad to hear you are doing ok for the most part as well.

    Keep pushing forward!


  7. Martin O. Says:

    Glad to hear your hospital visit went well & wish you a speedy recovery. Sorry to hear of your friend's misfortune, but at least he has good friends like you & Kadin to help out.


  8. ryan field Says:

    Glad to hear the hospital thing went okay.

    Sorry to hear your friend didn't have fire insurance.