This Place Sucks

We made it to Ohio all safe and sound on the way up Kadin got pulled over by the Tennessee state police for speeding doing 80 in a 55 the police officer was super nice he gave Kadin warning told him to slow it down. The weather here sucks wet and cold said something about snow flurries or some shit either way the weather don't fit my clothes and can't wait until we head back home to the wonderful Sunshine State! My grandpa looks bad but he is fighting it. Not sure how much longer we will be here but I am ready to go home! So far things with the family has been ok not many words exchanged but if looks could kill either like I said I'm here for my grandpa but I am ready to go home.
6 Responses
  1. Eric Says:

    Love you babe..lots of hugs and I hope your grandpa has no pain. Take care and best to Kadin.


  2. Jacob Woods Says:

    Glad you made it safe. Travel safe back alright!


  3. jimm Says:

    Ryan, I hope you can talk with your grampa.

    uhh... Kadin, imagine a blowout at 80mph. I doubt i could handle that. of course, i once got pulled over in Indiana for 75mph, so...


  4. ryan field Says:

    I've been pulled over traveling down south many times and the cops have always been great. I don't know where everyone gets this idea southern cops are mean. The ones I've met are really nice and mostly very cute.

    Hope things go okay with all the family stuff.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Hope your granpa all the best. As to the weather I live my whole life in the frozen northland. I've never been to the south so I don't even know any better,LOL. It is very cold and damp up here in the spring. It rains like every other day. Congrats to Reed for being the points leader, way...to...go! Ted


  6. naturgesetz Says:

    Glad you managed to get there.