This & That

Just some updates on things first off my Grandpa is still sick and getting worse. Mom called last night and said he was real bad. I still trying to work things out to get up there I know I should just drop everything and go but it's just not that easy I wish it was. I know if it was my Grandma I would have sold everything to get there even been a hooker for the night if it would have got me there before she passed. I hoping things will work out this weekend and and we can go up.

My tummy I don't know what going on there just having pains really bad. There was blood this morning so yeah going to the doctors later. I know what he's going to do send me over for X-rays or an ultra sound. Just seems like I have a lot of issues going on with my body and I hate it. I hate doctors and hospitals seems I've spent as much time at them places as I have at home. But to make everyone happy I will go and let them see what if anything is wrong with my tummy. I have to admit the pains were so bad last night it kept on waking me up.

Ok last I am reading this book my good friend Martin for New York sent me it's called "The Screwed up Life of Charlie the Second" I tell you since I started reading this I haven't been able to put it down. I'm almost finish with it then I'll do a post on it but until then check out the website! Tall, gangly and big-eared, he could be the poster boy for teenage geeks. An embarrassment to his parents (he's not to crazy about them, either), Charlie is a virtual untouchable at his school, where humiliation is practically an extra curricular activity. Charlie has tried to fit in, but all of his efforts fall on a glorious, monumental scale. He plays soccer--mainly to escape his home life--but isn't accepted by his teammates who basically ignore him on the field. He still confuses the accelerator with the brake pedal and has failed his driving exam six times. He can't work on his college application essay without writing a searing tell-all. But what's freaking Charlie out the most is that while his hormones are raging and his peers are pairing off, he remains alone with his fantasies.

But all of this is about to change when a new guy at school begins to liven things up on the soccer team--and in Charlie's life. For the first time in his seventeen years, Charlie will learn how it feels to be a star, at least off the field. But Charlie discovers that even cool guys have problems as he embarks on an unforgettable, risk-filled journey from which there is no turning back.... .
5 Responses
  1. naturgesetz Says:

    THat looks like an interesting book.

    Blood is never a good thing to have come out of you. I hope whatever tests they do show the reason for the blood and the pain. Also, of course, I hope there's an effective treatment.

    If you could get up to see your grandpa, that would be good, but if you can't, you can't.


    Word verification: flydsliz — maybe that's what's wrong with your tummy


  2. Bret Says:

    Hope your appt goes well and you get to feeling better soon.

    Take care of yourself!!proil


  3. Eric Says:

    Echo that babe and hope you get better soon. Always know you have friends on here who are forever rooting for you. My thoughts are with you to feel better soon and see your grandpa if you can. Lots of hugs and love from Maryland to a great guy.

    Eric


  4. Doug Says:

    I hope it isn't an ulcer that started bleeding. I have been through that once.

    I hope you are able to make it up to your grandpa's. I think it would be good to see him if he is dying. I will be praying for both of you, that you would be healed and find a way to see him. Keep trusting in God and never forget all the great things He has done for you already.

    Doug Lindquist


  5. Martin O. Says:

    Hope you're feeling better after seeing the doctor, Ryan. And pleased that you're enjoying the book-I thought you would.