A Time Before Us

I had this post all in my mind but when I check my email this morning I got a surprise. I have 2 favorite authors one is like a big brother to me and I am always asking his advice and he has never turn me down and always been up front with me just like a big brother should that's Ryan Field thanks for always being there for me and for listening to all my drama I love ya bro!The other author I like is Michael Holloway Perronne I've done post about him before and his books. This morning I open my email and had one from Michael he has a new book out and its a follow up on to Falling Into Me & A Time Before Me. These books had two characters in them that I just fell in love with like I knew them personally and I was so hoping that Michael would do a 3rd book on them! The new book is called A Time Before Us and I will have links on how to get it at the end of this post also on Michael other books I have read most of his work. A little about the book... In the follow-up to "A Time Before Me" and "Falling Into Me," Michael Holloway Perronne explores how family is determined not by the blood that flows through us but by the love in our hearts. Mason and Joey, a gay couple in their mid-thirties, have spent the past five years in post-Katrina New Orleans trying to keep Savannah's, a drag queen cabaret and family legacy, alive amid challenging times. When the beloved French Quarter institution is threatened with closure, Mason and Joey are left questioning not just their relationship but also their life purposes. Friends find themselves soul-searching, too. Katie, an Asian-American lesbian, has always struggled to feel part of her adopted traditional Southern family. Can her new partner in life, Catherine, help her bridge the gap and open her heart to her parents? Former lothario Billy Harris is unexpectedly drawn back to New Orleans after experiencing a turning point in Los Angeles. What will happen when fate finds him crossing paths with Mason, the old flame he badly betrayed? Drag queen extraordinaire Miss Althea reminisces about the sometimes painful path she took as a little boy in Three Rivers, Alabama, to her true birth on the stage of Savannah's. Does she have it in her power to be the one to save the cabaret for a new generation? Discover in "A Time Before Us" that life's dilemmas are best solved when you finally listen to your heart and become honest with yourself - and those you love. A Time Before Us is available in many different e-book formats at Smashwords. The Virgin Billionaire's Secret Baby is also available at Ravenousromance.com.
2 Responses
  1. ryan field Says:

    Love you too!!

    And you never have to thank me for anything. I mean that. I feel like I've watched you grow from a kid into the strong, full grown man you are today. And you've always made me laugh along the way.


  2. surakmn Says:

    Well, I've downloaded one of Ryan's books. Look forward to sampling him. Another friend, Josh Aterovis, also has a new one out. I have a signed copy of it in an earlier form but need to pick up one of the current edition as well.