Gay Bed & Breakfast

Many of you have ask me if I knew of any bed or breakfast in the St Pete/Tampa area that was Gay friendly. Well I would always tell you no I wish I did well now I am happy to say I finally know of one The Gay St Pete House Owner Brian Longstreth lives on site and is very involved in the local GLBT community. Brian is good people and has a very nice bed and breakfast the rates are great check out the website and feel free to ask Brian any question he will be glad to help you make sure you tell him I sent ya!Amenities:

Heated Pool

Dry Sauna/Exercise Room

6 person hot tub

Poolside rooms include private entrance and bath, Queen beds, TV with dvd player, refrigerator and microwave.

Daily light continental breakfast and beer/wine/soda happy hour provided.



2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I know where I'm staying when I get down there to tour your shelter! ;-)

    Are you available as a tour guide?

    Peace <3
    Jay


  2. Eric Says:

    I will plan to stay there on my next trip to St. Pete! Thanks Ryan.