I'll Have a Shot

My ass is so tired no not from sex lol it's these damn dreams they keep me up this been going on for 2 weeks now. Kadin is calling the doctor today making me an appointment he thinks they can give me something maybe to slow my thoughts down when I sleep. I'll try anything right now I'm just tired of being tired.Happy Cinco De Mayo us Americans will use any holiday for a reason to drink hell we don't care what it's about we just see it as an excuse or reason to drink. I personal don't have in Spanish in me but I've been in a few Spanish asses lol so I guess that counts so I have a good reason to have a few tequila shots

Anyway Happy Cinco De Mayo Bottoms Up!
6 Responses
  1. ryan field Says:

    I think we all go through stages where we dream things and sleep patterns are disrupted. But the stages pass and we return to normal.

    Try doing something different before you go to bed. Read something positive and something that makes you feel good. Sometimes it's just a pattern you have to break.


  2. ryan field Says:

    Also, you could be sensitive to the changes that are happening with the frequencies in the atmosphere. I'm not going to get too metaphysical here, but the universe is going through changes now and it's affecting people in different ways...2012.

    Try not doing anything on the computer at least four hours before you go to bed. Sounds like you have too much going on in your head right now and you have to clear it out.

    And read about the "chakras"...you can google them. And meditate on them. Trust me, it works.


  3. naturgesetz Says:

    I hope you get some relief, whether it's Ryan Field's advice or something the doctor can give you.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Good luck finding sleep. I won't get into my own personal demons, but whatever you find out, pass it on, I'll go to my doc to see if it could help me, too. Hope everything works out, but I know it will, one way or another. Ryan Field's ideas are good, so is Kadin's.

    Peace <3
    Jay


  5. jimm Says:

    Ryan Field is right, i think, about staying off the pc before bedtime. My own opinion, the pc conditions your mind to race from thought to thought. Also, get some exercise. Tequila? makes me puke...blaaah!


  6. ryan field Says:

    "My own opinion, the pc conditions your mind to race from thought to thought."

    Exactly!! Well said!!