The End




10 Responses
  1. naturgesetz Says:

    Ryan,

    It's been good getting to know you through your blog. I admire your love, your compassion, and your honesty.

    Above all, I hope I have shown you some love and made it clear that as a Catholic I know how much God loves you. He sent Jesus to save us from our sins and to let us share his life forever and to show us how to live as he did. We are all called to spread God's kingdom by behaving in ways that make our corner of the world the kind of place God wants it to be — wherever we are: family, home, work, community. (And don't let anybody ever tell you the Catholic Church hates gays.)

    May God bless you and give you a good life, filled with his love.


  2. ryan field Says:

    Gonna miss you. But I'm not going to forget about you!!


  3. mary gresham Says:

    we just met, but i feel as if i've known you forever. please email me.


  4. Eric Says:

    Ryan...sad you are leaving FB and the blog. you are a great guy and I am sorry to see you go. Email me anytime babe...hope we can stay friends. Eric
    ericinmd2011@yahoo.com


  5. God bless you Ryan, and well I just skip some random thoughts, wish you all the best, unfortunately (not sure about that) you will always be a part of the memories of my heart, a terrible vivid part.


  6. jimm Says:

    I will miss you and the blog. Hope you will stay in touch.
    your friend,
    jimm

    p.s. - may your batteries last forever...


  7. Anonymous Says:

    Awww, Ryan...bye, buddy. You've been a good friend. Hope to run into you sometime.

    Peace <3
    Jay


  8. RayMan Says:

    Sad to see you go. But; like all things in life, nothing ever remains the same.

    It has been a privilege to know you.

    "Bravo Zulu"............ "FOGGY"....


  9. elise Says:

    wow, Ryan, sweetie--you were the
    1st blogger I started reading regularly, and the 1st one I commented to---I think it was more than 5 years ago!

    You've been my favorite ever since, and I'm truly going to miss you. Thank you sharing your world with us--it's been an awesome ride!

    I hope you'll stay in touch with me!
    big hugs and much love, elise


  10. Jay Ross Says:

    Ryan - I know this has been a difficult decission for you to make and you will be missed. You've given us so much and I hope you find happiness and all that comes with it. The love you have for living creatures is to be admired. Above all thanks for the many happy moments you have given me with your many posts.