New Truck & Fun Weekend!

Well I just got back from picking up my new truck after looking around for a while I finally found one I like. I totally hate shopping for any kind of cars to be honest. The problem is I see something I like I want it right then and there when Kadin and Dad want to look around so they can get an idea on prices and get a better deal I say why bother cause its gonna be the same in the end anyway.

After looking at I think every SUV on the market I ended up with a 2011 GMC Yukon my first brand new vehicle well second but my first one really was never mine and still I have only got to drive it twice cause it's in the barn at my dads place in Peachtree City. He got me a new limited edition Trans Am for graduation but like I said I think it was more for him than me. So it's up there with the rest of his car collection but that's ok least it looks brand new.

Back to my new truck so this is my new truck and I really like it cause I did help pick it out and the color and all they had it brought in from another dealership in the panhandle cause they didn't have the color in stock with the options I wanted. Yeah I'm really happy with it and I hope it's a good truck and I get a lot of miles out of it. Kadin was sweet some of the money he got from his car that got totaled this past summer he put down on mine so we could get the payments we wanted.

Then Kadin and dad surprised me this morning with the help from the salesman. Dad told me to make sure everything was with the truck he said make sure that the owners manual was in the glove box so I looked in there seen a envelope that said road trip on it I open it and there it was tickets for the race in Bristol for this weekend. Dad was like you and me father and sun weekend what you say we break your new truck in? I said oh hell yes!!!Have a Great Weekend I know I am!
12 Responses
  1. Nice Ride! I was going to go to the race this weekend too but we decided too late and finding a place to stay would be too much of a headache.....bummer.....BUT hope you have a GREAT time!


  2. mary gresham Says:

    I like it and love the color!! Great choice sweety and have fun this weekend.


  3. Uncle Gerry Says:

    Cool Truck, have a Great Weekend! Love Ya Lots.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Wow! That's a fine looking vehicle! Congratulations! I hope you have a great weekend on the trip and at the races.


  5. Jason K Says:

    nice truck Ryan...I love the color. enjoy your ride & have a great weekend at the races :))


  6. Jay Ross Says:

    Nice car - enjoy it and may it give many, many, many miles trouble free.


  7. RayMan Says:

    Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it!
    ... That is one beautiful machine.
    I'm stuck with my Yaris because it has a small, tiny appetite that matches my small, tiny pension.
    .... Enjoy the trip to Bristol, and the races.


  8. ryan field Says:

    Have fun with the new car. Love the color...it's the same colors as my Jag. Never looks like it's dirty.


  9. Anonymous Says:

    SWEET!!! How cool is that?!?!?!
    I think you'll like the Jimmy.
    You have plenty of room for the doggies, too!
    YAY for you, Ryan! And YAY for dads and Kadins that love you so much to help out.

    Have fun at the race.

    Peace <3
    Jay


  10. Teddytoy Says:

    Great truck Ryan... Hope you really enjoy it! Hug your dad and Kadin for the help.


  11. Anonymous Says:

    thank you for my new truck!
    WHAT?! you didn't get it for ME!
    How not nice! LOL!

    LOVES YOU!

    Mom


  12. Anonymous Says:

    He better take you for a ride in it BEFORE he fills it up with dog hair!
    LOL

    Peace <3
    Jay