Sorry

Sorry I know ya'll being waiting on me to finish the story from yesterday but its going to be least one more day I've been so damn busy today. We have some coyote pups come in one is really sick but I think he will make it. Today also was washing day for the dogs and that's 40 dogs I have to bath. I will finish it I promise cause its a story I've been wanting to tell for a while. To top it off I got into it a little with someone who I thought was my friend from that time area who said I wasn't being a good friend so he wasn't going to be my friend anymore. Also coming up on why I posted again and who changed my mind and what my plans are for more posts.

6 Responses
  1. naturgesetz Says:

    Well, you have a lot to say when you have time. I'm looking forward to hearing about it.


  2. mary gresham Says:

    Babe, you know we got your back!


  3. ryan field Says:

    He's adorable in the photo :)


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Anticipation! And washing 40 dogs...wish I coulda been there to help!

    Peace <3
    Jay


  5. jimm Says:

    What will they do with the coyote pups? release?


  6. That is the cutest little thing I have seen in ages. Sorry, I know I should be commenting on what you wrote but....that picture is so cute!