Contest Time

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!! CONGRATS JIMM SEND ME AN EMAIL!!

Okay to win the rainbow disco ball for your auto be the first one to answer these questions right and it's yours! Either leave a comment here of email me the answers to ryryt87@yahoo.com and please put the date and time on your response so I can make sure the right person gets the prize! So you know all the answers to these questions have been in the blog over the last 8 years!


Good Luck!

1. Where did Kadin and I meet?
2. How many siblings do I have?
3. Where are my parents from?
4. Other than Reed and Jeff who is my favorite Nascar driver?
5. Who was the first boy I had sex with?


6 Responses
  1. ryan field Says:

    These are too hard :)

    But I'll try.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I have all the answers but I think I'll disqualify myself since I have an unfair advantage.

    Mikey the ex:(


  3. mary gresham Says:

    ryan's right, it is hard, but gotta try!

    1. at the hospital, after your accident
    2. 2 - brother and sister
    3. dad - england, mom - florida
    4. brian vickers
    5. friend who lived on same road, you did not mention his name

    posting this at 1242 pm cst


  4. mary gresham Says:

    Mikey, I think that would be nice of you, but I need to tell you hello. Only started following this a few months ago, but Ryan has become like another son to me or maybe even a little brother. He's a super cool guy and he knows how I feel. I don't even know if you will come back and read this, but if you do, I think you are a pretty cool guy too. Stay safe.


  5. jimm Says:

    hmmm...
    1)Hospital, Tampa
    2)2 Bros, 1 sis. I think you talked about an older bro, not sure.
    3)Paw's from England Moms from Tenn.
    4)Joey Logano
    5) school friend.


  6. ryan field Says:

    Congrats to Jimm!