Thankful


With Thanksgiving being tomorrow I thought I would do a post on what I am thankful for. I am thankful for Kadin for him coming into my life and helping me out of a dark period I'm not sure I would be alive today if our paths wouldn't crossed. I am thankful he puts up with me and all my drama and bullshit I am thankful that he forgave me when I hurt him really bad all I know is I will never hurt him again. Kadin I love you I love everything about you thank you for loving me.


I am thankful for most of my family my mom, dad, brother and sister. I am thankful that Tyler is still here with us after his motorcycle wreck. I am thankful me and dad are getting along and we can agree to disagree on something's but know we love each other. Thankful for my mom she has been my rock for as long as I been alive and still to this day when I need her she is right there. I am thankful for my friends the ones I know personally and the ones I made through this blog and facebook.

I am thankful to all the men and women who serve you what most of us can't and I thank you for that. I am thankful for my job and doing what I love doing helping animals thank you Mr & Mrs Cate for believing in me and for letting me run your shelter. Thankful for my co-workers I work with the best ladies in the world. I am thankful for nascar even though I don't always agree with your policy's. I am thankful for coffee don't know what I do without it. I am really thankful for the police officer who reminds me that its still against the law for me to run down the street naked on New Year's Eve!
6 Responses
  1. naturgesetz Says:

    Happy Thanksgiving, Ryan, to you and all those you love.

    I'm thankful that God loves us all so much that he offers us eternal life with him. John 3:16


  2. RIc/Teddytoy Says:

    I want to thank You Ryan for sharing and being the loving caring person that you have become. I know it hasn't been an easy journey, but you have become a fantastic person because of it.


  3. ryan field Says:

    I'm thankful for getting to know you better all the time!!

    You guys have a good Thanksgiving.


  4. Jason K Says:

    Happy Thanksgiving to you Ryan & to all those you love & care about. The world would be a lot better place if there were more people like you in it.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    And thanks to you too for bringing a smile to all of our faces.

    Martin in KY


  6. jimm Says:

    Thanks for being a friend and giving me a peek into your... life.

    jimm