Condoms

I know I did a post about this before but looks like I need to do it again. Got an email from a young man who ask me when me and Kadin make love do we use condoms? I know some don't agree with us but its ok but no we don't use condoms. When we first met we did and maybe that first year but when we made a commitment to each other we stop using them. This is out choice and it may not work for everyone but it does for us.



Now let me say this to the boy who sent them email I promised I wouldn't use your name but I do want to talk about some of the things you address in your email. First off you should always use a condom if your having random sex never take a chance of getting sex it's just not worth it. Go down to your local gay center and volunteer to work with the local aids chapter you will learn quick about using a condom.

I'm not one to preach about how to live your life mines wasn't perfect and I did stupid stuff that could have came back and bit me in the ass I got lucky I guess. But now that I am a little older I have learned a lot and if me and Kadin did every spilt I would use a condom with somebody new and even after we started dating up to a year then I would discuss the issues with who I was with.




Look young guys out there it's simple you want to hang around a while and have fun and random sex until you find the right guy then wrap it up remember your jewel can kill you if you don't take care of it!


Wrap it up!


6 Responses
  1. ryan field Says:

    Good Post, Ryan. I've always felt the same way.


  2. mary gresham Says:

    Thank you Ryan for posting this. I too feel I'm lucky that something didn't come back to "bite me in the ass" either. I was a wild child when I started having sex. I was 15, I didn't care, I did what I waneted, with who I wanted , not one thought to ever using a condom. Yes I'm a woman, but remember, my wild years were the early 80s, right at the height of HIV and AIDS. I am so fucking lucky, I never caught anything, ever.
    But now I look back on that time and it scares the shit out of me, because now I know what could have happened. What did happen to a friend, now living with HIV for over 20 years.
    Now, I'm scared for the youth of today, some act just like I did back then, not caring that they are catching and tranmitting this disease to others because they know its not the death senteance it once was. There are at least 10 young people in my town of less than 5000 who are infected. One of the girls even went so far as to become pregnant on purpose, knowing she was going to have a child born positive, she didn't care. These people have unprotected sex all the time because they don't care, mainly because they are all druggies, using meth and pills and whatever else they can get. They act like its a great thing to be pos. I don't, I would like to take these people back in time, so they could see what really happens when HIV turns into full blown AIDS. So they could see what it did to the friends, family and lovers, how they suffered right along with the patients, most times having a harder time because they were the ones left behind.


  3. Louisa Bacio Says:

    Wow, who can argue with a disco-ball covered, um, member! Great photo and an even better message. And, if you're in a long-term relationship, I think it's fine to stop using. But, random ... yes, "wrap it up."


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Good post, the young people need to hear this, over and over and over again, if the number of teens catching STDs and getting girls preggers are any indication.

    Thanks,
    Peace <3
    Jay


  5. Jason K Says:

    Great post Ryan...I know that in the heat & passion of the moment, protection might be the last thing on a persons mind but I would never have unprotected sex with a stranger or someone I've only known for a short period of time...it just isn't worth it considering the possible consequences.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Hi Ryan - yep you are right. Use a condom, be safe be happy.

    Sorry I know this is off topic but I wanted to drop you a link to this story - cos I know you will love it.

    http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2011111104002

    take care
    red