Gay Bed & Breakfast in Florida

I'm going to start posting more about gay business's and such. I want to start with a friend of mine Brian who owns a gay bed and breakfast it's call Gay StPete House. I've posted about it before but had to post about it again. If anyone is planning on coming to Florida for a visit to get out of the cold check our Brian's Gay StPete House! Make sure you tell him that you heard about through me and he will hook you up treat you like family!

A small, clean and affordable Bed & Breakfast in central St Petersburg, just minutes to the beaches, downtown, and the glbt business district, Grand Central. Located in the Central Oak Park neighborhood, this relaxing oasis allows you to unwind with a private, clothing optional heated pool, sauna/exercise room and 6 person hot tub.

All six rooms have private baths and entrances, off-street parking, and free wifi. All rooms have a tv with dvd player, microwave and refrigerator. The poolside cottage has a full kitchen. Single rooms have one queen bed, and doubles, including the cottage, have two queen beds. Rooms from $69 per night and a special weekly rate, pay for 5 nights, stay for seven! Your friendly pet is welcome.

Continental Breakfast and Soda/Beer/Wine Happy Hour served daily!

http://www.gaystpetehouse.com/
2 Responses
  1. ryan field Says:

    I'm glad you posted this. I like it because it takes pets. I never travel without my 2 dogs (they are small). I don't trust kennels and I've had bad experiences with leaving them with a house sitter. This looks perfect.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Very cool, both the Gay St Pete's House and your idea to showcase your city's gay businesses!

    Peace <3
    Jay