Addi Thoughts

4 Responses
  1. Honestly I can not wait for it to come out I absolutely love Titanic...My favorite character would be Leo's..He just looked hot :P


  2. Ric/Teddytoy Says:

    Addi.. welcome to Ryan's world. I think you will make a great addition to the family.

    As far as Titanic .. I think re-making and re-issuing it is a great idea. Even tho it is a dramatization it does have a historical significance that should be known. From the construction problems to the navigation errors and puts it all together around a love story.


  3. ryan field Says:

    I love anything Titanic, which is why I wrote a story about it that might have happened with gay characters. I even like the old Titanic black and white movies.


  4. gymnast0317 Says:

    thank you everyone for the feedback I enjoyed hearing everyone's perspectives :)