I Bet Jesus is Pissed

I been wanting to do a post about religion for a while but have tried to stay away from it. One thing my dad told me and it has always stuck with me is never talk about politics, religion or money he told me them topics would start many arguments and sometimes right down fist fights and over my time here on earth he is right. But saying that I have to speak my mind and if it pisses some people off oh well get over it this is my blog and I am here to stay don't like what I post or how I spell it move the fuck on take your hate and stick it up your ass! Religion is today's topic now before I get into my post I want to make it clear that I believe in Jesus and the cross and all that.

I just don't believe in some of these church's and some of there preachers. I think most of them stand there behind that pulpit and use the bible to hate on others and because they read it one way it makes it okay to hate. Look people the bible is a book period nothing more nothing less a book. That book was written in Greek and Hebrew and translate in many different languages and it has been a proven fact that in translation some words were translated wrong. Also speaking of the bible it's also a proven fact that there are books left out of the bible that we know and the reason for this is they discredit the other books check out this link on them books I bet you will be surprised!

http://bible-truth.org/Apocrypha.html

I'm not just talking about the holy bible I'm talking about all religion scientology, muslims, buddhism all religion it's all fuck in the head if you ask me take the quran another book that's filled with more bullshit and them people are worse than any christian I know. From what I know about that book they bring women down they think its okay to kill someone if they don't believe in the name of muhammad and with whats in the news the past few weeks going all crazy cause some american troops burn there book. I mean they went all postal on americans and killed them for burning a freakin book how in the hell is that religious?

Come on people the quran is book period nothing more nothing less hell I would piss on it use it to start a fire level out a desk its a book the faith is in your heart not a book and I'm the bible, the quran, the book of scientology and all over holy books out there don't like anyone killing anyone. If religion is about hating others and killing others or about big church's and fancy cars and clothes I don't want any part of that. I believe in my god and I believe he is happy with me cause I'm a good person I care about others and his animals. I don't need a book to tell what I should believe in or how I should treat others I think in my heart I already know.

It's a shame if you look back on history many of the world conflicts have started over religion and I'm sure god is not happy when he looks down and see's all the hate and conflict all cause by man who looks at a book and thinks this is the way it is and your way is wrong. All I know is when my time is over I sure hope I'm not stuck behind some stupid christian or a stupid muslim who killed some people over religion cause you talk about a book god sure will throw the book at them for being so fucking stupid!

Your thoughts?
10 Responses
  1. alkent Says:

    I Ryan, am not someone who is religious at all, religion to me is all about control, and all these books, are just that books, and quite often not the original text in any shape way or form, warmest wishes to you as always Allan


  2. Aaron Says:

    This means you've read the Quran, then? You've read the Torah? and the Bhagavad Gita? the Tao Te Ching?

    And, mind you, Bhuddists do not have a "bible" so to speak, they have the "sutras". The Buddha said that no one should simply believe what he said, but we should all think for ourselves and discover the truth through analytical meditation.

    The realities are: 1. the religious texts are allegorical stories meant to guide people on how to live life. 2. There will always be people who believe these books are the "word of God", and 3. There will always be people of questionable intelligence and moral value who will take things to the extreme.

    The real problem is that humans are sheep. they are weak mindless fluffy things who need to be told what to think and do ... and the first person that comes along saying something they find believable they step in right behind them. Look at how many people voted for Santorum and Romney!


  3. Ryan Says:

    I don't read any of the bullshit Aaron if you seen the post I said I know very little about the quran and as far as the bhuddists I dont know what they read and could careless what the read but rubbing some fat guy tummy for luck is stupid.

    Most what you said is true humans are stupid and need to read things to believe it when all they have to do is look into there heart and they would find the answers.

    Far as the stooges romnet and satan i mean santorum ill be doing a post on there stupid asses soon!


  4. naturgesetz Says:

    Too big a topic to deal with in a comment.

    I'll just say that when the Bible correctly read and understood, it tells us a lot about God and about how to live — including a lot of what you believe. Don't let the people who misuse it discredit it for you.


  5. ryan field Says:

    I've never followed an organized religion. Too structured for me.


  6. Ric/Teddytoy Says:

    Ryan.. one more time I have to agree with you totally.. Religion is meant to be a feeling in your heart. It was never meant to be a weapon of hate or war and death. I've studied many religions over the years and it never ceases to amaze me how most end up totally the opposite of what they started to be.
    I was taught that God Is Love. The bible was a nice storybook written by many to help guide lives. It was never meant to be anything else.
    Glad to see you going strong!!!!


  7. elise Says:

    As far as I'm concerned, any religion or religious-type belief system should be welcomed and supported, as long as it teaches love, respect and equality for all persons.


  8. Jason Kauffeldt Says:

    Jesus said "But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love"...any religion that preaches hate or kills in the name of God is not following God's will...in fact, they are doing the exact opposite. I think members of the Westboro Baptist Church who hold up signs saying "God hates Gays" and "Gays will burn in hell" will be in for a big surprise when they meet their maker as will a lot of other religious leaders who have corrupted the true meeting of God's words.


  9. jimm Says:

    When i was a kid, my preacher was a shouter. Scared the beejeesus outta me!

    The bible was written by men. Men who believed the world was flat and you could sail off the edge.

    Bhuddist, I kinda like...


  10. Panhandle Bob Says:

    Ryan, look at it this way: The Bible is a first person book. It's all about what it means to "you." And "you" can't tell me what it means to me. Problem is, too many people try to do just that. You must ignore them.

    Leading your life in accordance with the Bible is probably not harmful and could make you a better person - as long as you don't try to force your beliefs on anyone else.

    My God is not a God of hate. My God would never command me (or anyone) to kill, even in His name. My God loves me for who I am, and wants me back with Him after I'm done with this body. He loves you too, but you already know that.

    Stay strong, and don't worry about what anyone else thinks of your faith. That's between you and your Creator.