Welcome Gay Coffee

Everyone knows that I love coffee and I have my morning facebookers I like to call my breakfast club we say good morning everyday with a nice cup of coffee. I'm always looking for better coffee and I have found some not only that they support the gay community with there coffee and hell how could they not when there company is called Gay Coffee!




That's right the company is called Gay Coffee I drop hints last week on facebook about them but I bet yall thought I was trying to be funny. Well I wasn't it's a real company with real coffee. You can click on any of there pics and it will take you to there website and you can order yourself a bag of gay coffee. I would like to welcome Gay Coffee to my blog and very happy to support them. I would like to send out a special hello to Melissa K from Gay Coffee sending you out big gay hugs enjoying my Gay Coffee!


Remember you can enjoy your cup of Gay Coffee too just click on any of the pics and they will take you to there site and you can order you a bag or 5 really try there coffee you will love it!!!!



Click here to find them on facebook and like there page!

More surprises coming soon got an idea for yall to bid on something for a good cause!
2 Responses
  1. Martin O. Says:

    I'm not much of a coffee drinker anymore, over the years having switched to tea to the point where I've become a total teetotaler! I still enjoy a good cup of coffee on occasion, so I'll give these a try.


  2. ryan field Says:

    I love my coffee strong and black. I'm going to see if they have the keurig packs.