An Idea

A few times in the past I have open up this blog for others to write about there coming out story. I was thinking over the weekend I should do something like that again. Then I thought why not open it up to any kind of story. So I was thinking if you have something that would help others a coming out story or maybe a story where you help somebody maybe a pet or maybe someone helped you tell us about it.

What to do is write it out and send it to me and I will post it on this blog. Don't matter the story just write whats in your heart. Maybe there is someone out there who reads this blog and can find words of encouragement in what you write. So send me your stories I would love to read them and post them to help others.

My weekend was good we didn't do much other than I laid out a lot got my ass a nice golden tan color haha I know but if I didn't write about nudity yall would think I was sick or something! The doctor has me on these new meds and I don't like them at all they make me feel funny and there another problem with them so tomorrow I have a appointment to see him and hope he takes me off them.





Later don't forget to send me your stories!
ryryt87@yahoo.com

5 Responses
  1. alkent Says:

    Always a joy and pleasure to read your news Ryan, You ever come to the Uk, love to buy you a beer. lol
    Both you and Kadin look a great couple


  2. Mind Of Mine Says:

    This should interesting. I wrote a similar coming out post a few years ago.


  3. elise Says:

    This is a great idea----I look forward to reading the stories!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Hope everything goes well at the doctor's!

    Peace <3
    Jay


  5. ryan field Says:

    Sounds like a good idea!