For My Friend Mary

Just doing a special post for a friend of mine over the weekend she lost everything in a fire but most of all she lost some of her animals. Mary is a really good lady and supports many things the glbt community and animal rights. I know her heart is breaking I know mine is for her and if I lost my dogs I would be locked up cause I would lose my mind. So I'm asking all of you that read my blog to please send warm thoughts and prayers to Mary and her family in there time of need. Trust me it will mean the world to her just knowing that we care and were thinking about her. If we can do anything Mary let us know! Sending love and hugs!
6 Responses
  1. mary gresham Says:

    Love you my sweet Ryan. I feel as though I've lost my heart because of my babies. We lost, at last count, 12, 6 adult and 6 puppies. I sat here this morning crying, as I commented on a post that Kadin made on facebook. Every night as we settled in for bed, Tinkerbelle though she had to sleep either curled up against my front or behind my butt. And she would always stop as she went under the cover and gave me a kiss. I missed that so much last night. It's so hard to lay down without my five, sometimes six, babies surrounding me on the bed.


  2. Sorry for your loss Mary :( just know that they will always be with you as long as you have those memories


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Dear Mary,
    I feel awfully sorry for huge loss beyond words. But my prayers are with you.

    Love,
    Simon


  4. ryan field Says:

    Nice post, Ryan. So sorry for Mary and her family.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Mary,
    That's soooo terrible. I'm so sorry for you. Close friends of mine had a house fire a few years back, so I've seen it up close and personal and know how you feel.

    And the loss of your pets, that's the worst of it. I don't know how I'd survive if I had a loss like that. I hope and pray you recover!

    Peace <3
    Jay


  6. Archie Says:

    Oh Mary, my heart goes out to you.
    Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

    Many hugs to you
    Archie