I'm Back!

I know it's been a while since my last post I was totally burn out on writing I don't know why cause I used to love it so much. Maybe I will get that feeling back someday and I will try to post more often. I just find facebook and twitter and easier way to keep everyone up to date on what's going on in my crazy life. I do really want to get back to blogging like I use to do.


Let's see I will try to bring everyone up to speed and some of you already know but for those who don't. Yes it's true me and Kadin did break up a few months ago at first it was nasty break up but we have talked since then and we now can talked to each other without yelling and becoming somewhat friends. I'm not going to trash him or anything like that we had many good years together and I want to remember them.

My dad is doing better thanks again for all the love and support on that I still can't talk about it cause of his line of work things are still going on. Just know he is doing better and should be home soon. I can't tell yall enough how much the emails from facebook, twitter and my yahoo account meant to me. The power of friends do make a difference when something bad happens and its great to know I have some great ones out there!

Okay yes I have met someone his name is Riley I've know him for a while and I never looked at him as someone I would fall in love with he was more like a friend but something happen maybe cause it was him and he never gave up when I told him I didn't know. He kept coming around and finally one day I looked at him and he had me. Now I can't get enough of him it's so funny how much stuff we have in common and how we always have fun no matter what were doing.

We both like the same things on TV and movies we both like being outside walking trails swimming and getting naked. Yep even better when we can get naked outside he has a wild side that likes to do crazy things like I use to do. Like just streaking down the road for no reason or making love in the moonlite in the neighbors back yard just cause its crazy and fun. Yeah I think I'm falling here!

Later!
5 Responses
  1. Ric/Teddytoy Says:

    So glad to hear you, your dad, & your love life are all doing better. You never cease to amaze me as to your growth and maturity. Yes you've had problems but you seem to use them to grow instead of stumble.
    Remember you always have a friend and support from both Joshhy and me.
    HUGGZZZZZ


  2. robert Says:

    SO GLAD YOU DOING BETTER LOVE YOU RYAN TAKE CARE


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Howdy, bro! Good to see you back.
    Glad things are going well.

    You still with the humane society? Haven't heard much about the pups recently.

    Peace <3
    Jay


  4. ryan field Says:

    Glad to see you're back posting again.


  5. naturgesetz Says:

    I was away for a week, and I'm glad to find this post with you posting and feeling better.

    Since I don't have twitter, this is my only way of knowing what's going on with you, so I'm glad you post here too.