Clearing Things Up

Thought I would do a follow up post cause I got a few emails that said I confused them. They were asking why I was so pissed cause I've always been open about nudity and about being naked in front of people and not scared if people seen. This is all true I am open and very comfortable with my body and yes I like to strut with it all hanging out. The problem is this I didn't mind sharing nudity with people and even got my boyfriend Riley into he was enjoying it as much as I was. We didn't mind taking pics of us in different settings and even in the act of making love and we would share these with everyone on twitter.

Here is where it all went wrong was some people out there was trying to contact Riley personally and wanted to hook up with him and some wanted him to cam for them even when I warn people to stop they still kept on trying to get him to do things I felt was against the rules. There was one that I won't name that even went way farther than that and Riley lied to me and got caught up in it. No he didn't meet anyone or anything like that but he lied over this one guy and it about cost us to break up but we work through and I think it made us stronger than we were.

I hope this clears things up for everyone. We do miss twitter and miss posting pics for everyone. We have been talking about coming back someday but it will be different than before if we do. We would still post pics and stuff but only a limit of people would know the ones we trust so if this happen I will let you know and if you don't get my screen name is cause I can't trust you. Riley starts collage on the 23rd he is happy about that so we been spending time getting things ready for that.

That's all for now folks!
Peace!

7 Responses
  1. mary gresham Says:

    Oh yay, college, but seriously Riley, I'm proud of you. Ryan, you know I'm not going to post much on here and you know the reason. I will say that you both have my full support in whatever happens with twitter and facebook. But Riley, you need to email me babe, so we can catch up, I've missed talking to you, you're so much fun. Love you guys


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I guess some people think that limits are for other people. How stupid is that?

    I'm glad you made a positive decision concerning it all, though. And I'm glad you're still here. You're an interesting person, with a lot to share, and there's a fair number of us that look up to you for that. So thanks.

    Cya around!
    Peace <3
    Jay


  3. I support in your decision to close your accounts to the problem almost costing your relationship..miss chatting with you,,hope to catch up soon


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Hi Ryan,
    writing you quite rarely, but follow you nonetheless with mind and heart.

    I'm glad, you leave this blogging window open, so that we might see, how are you doing.

    And I support your decision 100 %. To be open doesn't mean to have no rules. Be patient with Riley; you started your internet life quite some years ago. Maybe he still is learning about the pro's and con's. Like we do - every day ;)

    Take care.
    With love,
    Simon


  5. Jay Ross Says:

    Ryan - May you only have the best. Just know that most of us love you and know you deserve happiness. May you and Riley continue betng good to and for each other.

    Jay


  6. I'm glad to hear that Riley is going to college. Happy to hear he's happy about it as well.

    As to the rest, ya know I don't care if you post pictures or not. I like you guys for YOU, not how you look or what you pictures you post. I'm glad that you've worked things and because you two seem so happy together and that's the most important part.


  7. ryan field Says:

    Sounds like you made the right decision. Now we have to see about you taking a class or two :)