This Pisses Me

People never seem to amaze anymore most the time they just right down piss me off. This morning at work we got a phone call from a lady who was out walking and she said there was a dog trapped on a little island. She said the she was scared high tide would come and the little dog wouldn't be able to swim. So me and a lady at work rushed out there and sure enough there was a dog on a little island and sure enough it was time for high tide. When I looked through the binoculars I could see he was tide down.


I called the fire department to see if they had a boat told them what was going on they said they would send someone out. The problem is this island or sand bar really was being overtaken with water fast so I told the ladies I wasn't waiting I was a swimmer in school and I knew I could make it out there so I took off my clothes and jump in and swam out there unhook the dog and brought him back to land time I got back the fire department and police was there with the local news.

The dog is fine and safe now but what kind of person would do that to a living animal. The police are looking into it but it will be hard to figure it out. The paper said they would do a story on it and a TV crew from Tampa is coming down to do a story on it maybe that will help someone to tell on someone. Really is the world that sick that they would tie a dog down and let it drown instead of just dropping it off at a shelter.

This really pisses me off and I would love to find out who did it and do the same damn thing to them this poor little dog was so scared. He is doing better now finally ate something and is sleeping. Even after all that he still wants to give out love just think what a world this would be if people were like that!
7 Responses
  1. Jay Ross Says:

    That also pisses me off. Too many people want a pet and then refuse to care for them. Many times out here in the country a box will be dropped off with several kittens inside. Sad.


  2. Oh wow that is crazy that irritates me.How can someone be so cruel to kill another living thing..I hope that dog can find a good home.


  3. justaguynatl Says:

    The local news needs to do a story on you. How courageous of you to swim out an save the little pup. My guess is you don't want the recognition cause you just did it because it was the right thing to do and you could. But you deserve the credit. I hope they find the asshole who did it. Was the dog micro-chipped?


  4. naturgesetz Says:

    I don't understand wjat could lead a person to do that sort of thing. I think they must be evil or sick.

    I'm glad you were able to save the dog.


  5. That breaks my heart! I mean honestly, what the hell is wrong with people?! Bless ya for swimming out there though. I'm sure that poor little guy was never so happy to see someone in his life. Makes you wish that people (if they catch that asshole that did it) would be treated in prison like they do to child molesters!


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Another form of bullying, wrought by the same clowns who pick on other kids in school, only the brains of these clowns, who would do something like this to a DOG, are much, much smaller than normal.

    But of course, your big heart, and physical abilities came through.

    Peace <3
    Jay


  7. Unknown Says:

    This seems way too comon these days :( Good for YOU & what u do!