A little update

Lets see I've been doing twitter a lot most of you keep up with me there just so much you can write on there lol. My facebook is still open but haven't posted on there in like forever and to be honest I forgot what email I use to open it so I was like whatever facebook and me never got along anyway. Other than that just been working and living.

I'm still with Riley we went through a bad patch but worked things out. Seems he was going through what I like to call growing pains I went through them and I was trying to understand but he was getting on my freaking nerves. But after a while he seen what he was missing and we seemed to work through it. We do get along great so much into the same stuff.

It helps he's into the kinky side of me I think guys in my past wasn't and it always was an issue. Nudity is a big part of my life and I have a lot of nudist friends and Riley is okay with that and being nude he totally loves.  It's not always about sex just cause your naked with others a lot of people don't get that but oh well I'm tried of explaining it to them.

Riley is into leather and whips and chains type of stuff and I was never into it but was open minded to it and so far it's been really cool. It open me up to something new and a new kind of kink lol. Other than that nothing really new been going on just the same old shit just a different. Working paying bills and living life. I will try to post more often try to keep this up to date.

I really want to post about the George Zimmerman trail so look for that soon.
4 Responses
  1. Doug Says:

    it is good to see you writing here again. I was beginning to miss you. I am glad you and Riley are doing so well. I have never tried whips and chains myself but I know some people who are into it.


  2. jimm Says:

    Kinky is kool... i think!!!

    Ryan, you have always given your blog followers a forum to speak out on current issues. That is key. Plus your personal issues and experiences give followers something to identify with.

    I hope you will continue.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Good to hear from you, Ryan! Glad things are going well, and life is smoooooth. Always a plus!

    Peace <3
    Jay


  4. ryan field Says:

    Sounds like you're having fun :)