A LIttle Rusty

It's been a while since I've been in blogger land. I used to love blogging hell there was a time I would write 2 or 3 times a day. I have to say it was fun I meet a lot of people over the years even haters who followed and just love to comment. Something happen and I just lost total interest in it but lately I've been missing it and thought I would pick it up again. So I will try to blog more and not leave everyone hanging between posts. So if anyone has any questions from the past that I left unanswered on here just ask and I will do my best to bring you up to date.

Let's see im still with Riley still working as a cabana boy and partime at Wells Fargo. I got fired at kmart and I'll do a post about that soon cause I'm still pissed over that. I need to start looking for a new plCe to live cause the condo were living was sold and they told us that when are lease is up in January we had to move. I'm happy about that cause I didn't care for this place anyway. Just its a money issue but somehow I will make it work I always do. Well I guess that's about it for now so keep checking back I'll be posting more!
8 Responses
  1. Polt Says:

    Welcome back! :)

    HUGS...


  2. Welcome back hun glad to see you posting again big ol trucker hugs


  3. ryan field Says:

    Had to come over here and check this out. Glad you're making it "work."


  4. Unknown Says:

    Look forward to reading your posts again


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Hey! Glad you are posting again ...
    But then tell, how is going your brother (and his boyfriend), your mother and your father?
    All the best to you, Ryan!


  6. Jay M. Says:

    Good to hear from you, dude! Hope you find a naked-suitable place to live!

    Peace <3
    Jay


  7. naturgesetz Says:

    Nice to have you back in blogworld, Ryan. I'm looking forward to hearing how you're doing.