People are Strange

I've never understood why  people choose to follow someone on here or one of the other social networks just to send them hate mail or leave nasty comments. I mean are there lives so boring it's all they have to do? I know when I first started blogging I had a lot of followers a lot of people would comment and mist of them were great comments but others just came to spew there hate. Hell at one time I even had Fred phelps crazy people following me and leaving there hate comments I k ew then I made it to the big time.

I stopped blogging got bored with it I think so I focus more on facebook and Twitter most of you follower over there and with age I open up more about my life and my body wasn't afraid to show it. I went through a couple boyfriends and for the most part was open about them also. I've been with Riley know for a few years now and we have a different kind of relationship than I've been in before. We're open to different things as long as we both agree on it and yes that's means bringing people into are sex lives.

I've been open and posted about it on Facebook and Twitter but the other day I posted about a friend of Riley's that come home from work with him and we both agree to some fun with him. His name is James and he knew going into it what we wanted and we knew what he wanted and it was a fun night for all of us. Here's the problem I posted about it on Facebook and I got an email from someone who called me a slut and a few other words and told me how I disgust him. I was like what the fuck why is the ass following me for if I disgust him. I just don't get people!
7 Responses
  1. mary gresham Says:

    I know you already know how I feel from my comment to whoever it was who said this to you.
    As to the reason why some people do shit like this, I think it's because they are so miserable in their own life that they want to bring as many people down with them as they can. And I know you pretty well, you put up a good front, acting like this crap doesn't bother you, but I think deep down, it does.
    Like the song says, god is great, beer is good and people are crazy and this person apparently is crazy. But I just want you to know, I've got your back and I always will, no questions asked and no judgment passed. And anyway, I don't see anything wrong with the way you and Riley live your lives, but I know some just don't understand it. But as long as the both of you are happy, why in the hell should anyone say anything about it, regardless of whether you make it public or not. It works for you and many other couples. So, like I said on twitter, fuck whoever it was, if they don't like it, they can stop following you, it won't be a big loss to you, I'm sure.


  2. jimm Says:

    Hi, long time, huh? I still have that small multi-colored mosaic disco ball you sent me from years ago.

    Interesting... your sexcapades... sounds like fun! Are you on Tumblr?

    jimm


  3. Greg Says:

    The Internet creates a false sense of intimacy where people can fool themselves into thinking they really know you and are close enough to express their opinion.

    Sorry this jackass flamed out at you. Even though I'm sure you don't value his opinion, a surprise attack like that can really shake a guy up. At least it makes it easier to weed them out of your otherwise "wonderful" life.


  4. Jay M. Says:

    Yeah, I don't get it either. If you're so hung up, why follow me? It's happened a few times to me on Twitter - I call out someone following me that uses hateful language and they get all upset and unfollow me, and block me from them. OK. No prob. Why were you here in the first place????

    Forget about the idiots. You know who your friends are. I promise you one thing: I won't judge you if you don't judge me. My current boy is 37 years younger than me. He's more than legal, he's also aware. Is that a problem with someone? Probably...but it's their problem.

    Peace <3
    Jay


  5. Jay Ross Says:

    Being jealous brings out the worst in people and they usually slander others. Ignore them as they aren't worth your time.


    And Jay M, I'm jealous. You're a lucky man.

    Jay R


  6. D.R.Carrero Says:

    your awesome just the way you are. we all have flaws but that person or any hater who attacks you is only looking for attention and a reaction. Ignore, move on, and focus on the great things in your life. For all the haterz out there are just lonely and pieces of shit not worth your time.

    Stay positive, keep that chin up, and know your loved regardless of what people say to you.

    You know your own worth my friend.

    Peace n Love always,
    D.R.Carrero
    Official Website/Blog
    drcarrerolive.wix.com/home