Thank You!!!

I want to thank everyone who took the time to comment on my last post. I really appreciate it you didn't have to I know but you still did it. The comments are what I expected them to be that Ryan is cute and adorable. The reason I made the post in the first place was to show him what other people see when they look at him. The person that counts the most needs to see it and thats him. It hurts me so much I can't explain it for him to think that he's ugly when the truth is he's not but just can't see it. Im not going to give up though trying to make him see what everyone else sees.

I also want to say something to the people who didn't comment. The one's who just happen to come across my blog and don't read it regularly I guess I can see where you wouldn't comment. You don't know me or Ryan I wish you would have but I can deal with it. What pisses me off is the people who come to my blog on a regular basis but didn't leave a comment. I know who you are and so do you so their's no need to say any names. Ive matched up your IP's from my counter to previous comments that have been made. Your right you don't have to comment if you don't want to that's your right. Would it hurt you to have of course not but the truth is Ryan don't need your comment to know he's not ugly. Anyway to make a long story short whoever didn't comment don't come back to my blog. You can kiss my white ass and fuck off!!!
0 Responses