My 10 On 3

Since Ryan did his 10 on 3 I was thinking I might as well do mine. It will let people know a little bit more about me. What I like and don't,what makes me happy and sad stuff like that. Some of my answers may seem strange to you but there honest.

One more thing I got a BIG secret Im just bustin to tell everybody. Im sorta superstitious so I don't want to say to much about it just yet. If it happens though your gonna be looking at one happy hillbilly. I hope I can say more about it soon cause I can't keep a secret for long.

1. Name 3 great women singers.
1. Martina McBride
2. Patty Loveless
3. Allison Krauss

2. Name 3 great men singers.
1. George Jones
2. Vern Gosdin
3. Vince Gill

3. Name 3 TV shows you watch.
1. Andy Griffith Show (I know it's old but still my all time fave)
2. Seinfeld
3. Cops (I look for long lost kin people on there)

4. Name your 3 favorite movies.
1. To Kill A Mockingbird
2. The Wizard Of Oz
3. Cool Hand Luke

5. Name 3 books you like.
1. I Lived To Tell It All
2. The Boy In The Book
3. Shield Of Justice

6. Name 3 things you don't like about yourself.
1. Im shy
2. my weight
3. I don't express my feelings very well

7. Name 3 things you like about yourself.
1. Id like to think Im a good friend
2. Im uncut (ok maybe tmi but I do like it)
3. the way I get along with other people

8. Name any 3 things that make you happy.
1. Ryan
2. The way my cock feels in Ryan's tight ass
3. did I mention Ryan yet

9. Name any 3 things that make you sad.
1. my childhood
2. people being mean to animals
3. thinking about my brother dying (kinda goes with the first answer but it's different to me)

10. Name 3 people alive or dead that you think are important to America.
1. Ryan
2. Davy Crockett
3. Daniel Boone
0 Responses