Please Tell Ryan

I wanted to thank everyone for all their good advice you gave me on my post about moving to Atlanta. I read all of them and the emails I got also so thanks again. I had the best time of my life down there with Ryan so Im close to making my decision I think.

He mentioned yesterday we took all kind of pics of us in different underwear and in other places. The shower pics were my idea. He dared me so of course I did. Its hard to get all his cock in a close up but Im cropping that coz those are just for me anyway. He wasn't sure if showing ourselves in underwear pics with bulges is a bit much or not. So I hope all you guys and girls out there who read us will comment and let him know that you think it is ok. If he thinks it's ok we will be showing some underwear pics in the upcoming weeks for HNT.


This pic Ryan's mom snapped when we was going out to dinner. She was bitching cause she was afraid our pants were gonna fall off. As you can see Im the cheaper one with the Walmart underwear. We went to some place real fancy for dinner that nite. I can't remember the name of the place but the food was great and we had a good time.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I wont be doing much there's no Nascar race on Sunday so that sucks. Ill be talking to my sweetie a lot on the phone. Can't think of anything I would rather be doing unless it's cuddled up with him under the covers.
0 Responses