Duke University Lacrosse Players

Ok I know I am going to piss some people off with this post but I have to write it. I am going to talk about the Duke University lacrosse players. Now I am not saying their not guilty but what I been seeing on the news and reading online is really pissing me off. First off I don't like how people are playing the race card. I read that because these boys are white is why it took forever for them to be arrested. I don't see it that way. I mean come on a 400,000 bond on these boys. Now if it was a race thing wouldn't you think their bond would have been 5000 dollars.

Now if they did do this then yes throw the book at them but what I have seen and read I don't know if they did it or not. I am not sitting on the jury so I am not saying either way. The truth will come out I am sure but this whole thing saying cause their white I just don't like. You get people like Jesse Jackson who tries to turn anything like this into a racial thing. Just like gay groups sometimes I think we hold ourselves down I feel Jesse holds the black people down. This whole thing has nothing to do with black or white. It has to do with a woman saying she was raped and that's it. Of course Jesse said that cause the boys were white is why it took so long for an arrest.

I just don't see it that way. I think it took so long because there is not a lot of evidence for the state to work with. They have to make sure they have something to charge these boys with. From what I have seen and read I am not sure they have enough to put these boys away anyway. So I say let the District Attorney do his job and let the boys attorney do their's and let the jury listen and decide who is guilty and who isn't. Just stop using the race card it makes everyone look bad when it has nothing to do with race. If there guilty the truth will come out it always does. Now I hope I didn't piss to many of you off.

Later from Atlanta.
0 Responses