Virginia Is For Lovers / HNT

Well Im a happy young man. I know your just dying to know why. Well I know there's not many Nascar fans who visit our blog so you may not know this but the race this weekend is in Richmond Virginia. So Im going to it and who do you think Im going with. Thats right you guessed it. Ryan is flying up to Richmond and Im gonna pick him up Friday evening. Were gonna stay till Sunday afternoon so we'll have two nights together and see a race Saturday night how sweet is that. Two nights with my sweetie and see a race too. This is only my second one Ive every been to. The other was the Daytona 500 and Ryan was with me there too.

Since Im seeing Ryan this weekend it got me thinking about a comment we got a week or so back. I ain't even gonna mention his name but the guy said the more he reads our blog the more he thinks it about the sex and us hooking up and not about the love. Well first off I wont lie the sex is awesome. Ryan is hot as hell and has a sweet little tight ass and a big cock and knows how to use it. Now that that's out of the way he's also my best friend. I can tell him anything and he wont judge me or put me down. Ive never had a friend like him before. So not only is Ryan my boyfriend he's also my best friend. I love him with all my heart. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. You know what they say. Opinions are like assholes everybodys got one.

Our pics this week are tame compared to previous ones. Ryan decided against the cum on his belly pics. Their a little to naughty for HNT. I hope you like the ones we picked.



0 Responses