Cool Quotes Friday

Wow you guys just plain rock! Last Friday I did the cool quotes and ya'll jumped right in with some awesome quotes. My pick last week for best quote goes to Gomad.Ch here is his quote he sent in "The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain" Dolly Parton Stop by tell him hi and give him a congrats for having the coolest quote last week. This weeks quotes I picked come from movies but remember your quotes can come from anywhere. Thanks for playing!

Later from Atlanta!

Napoleon Dynamite: What the flip was Grandma doing at the sand dunes?

From Anchorman
Frank Vitchard: I am gonna straight-up murder your ass.
Ron Burgundy: I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Ace Ventura: If I'm not back in five minutes... just wait longer.
Ace Ventura: Warning. Assholes are closer than they appear.

From Monster in Law
Viola Fields: What do you do for fun?
Pop Star: I love watching really old movies. They're my favorite.
Viola Fields: Really? Really? Which ones?
Pop Star: Well, "Grease" and "Grease II." Um, "Benji." I love "Benji." "Free Willy," um..."Legally Blonde," "The Little Mermaid."

From Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Mr. Salt: Are you using the Havermax 4000 to do your sorting?
Willy Wonka: No.
[laughs]
Willy Wonka: You're really weird.

Willy Wonka: This is the puppet hospital and burns center. It's relatively new.

From Cars

Lighting McQueen: I'm serious! He's won three Piston Cups!
Mater: [spits out fuel] He did WHAT in a cup?

Mater: My name's Mater.
Lighting McQueen: Mater?
Mater: Like tomater, but without the "tuh".
0 Responses