Summer Songs

For now we are going to put hnt on hold. We think it's for the best we might do it again soon. Please understand this is not what we wanted just think it's for the best. I got an idea from a good blogging friend of mine Gomad-Ch Over on his blog he has a post about songs of summer and I thought what a good idea so me and Mikey is going to list our top 5 favorite songs of summer. We would like to know what yours are so feel free to leave us a comment with your songs. HHNT to those of you doing it.

Later from Atlanta!

Here's my 5 songs.

1. Get Your Shine On - Jesse McCartney
2. Let's Take Our Time - Ryan Cabrera
3. Rain, Rain - Cher
4. Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffett
5. The Boys Of Summer - Don Henley (I remember this song when I was little singing it with my Mom)

Here are Mikey's 5 songs.

1. Summertime Blues - Alan Jackson
2. Summers Comin - Clint Black
3. Sweet Southern Comfort - Buddy Jewel
4. Good Vibrations - The Beach Boys
5. CenterField - John Fogerty

0 Responses