Gay Marriage

You know I was all about bitching for gay marriage and still think we should have that right. I was looking around my town and the gay news when I ran across this and when I read it I thought what a good point. I think we should never give up the fight for marriage but I think we should fight the small battles that we could win and then take on the big ones. I am also thinking about helping a local candidate running for Georgia House District. My Dad think I should cause I always have an opinion about something I am going down to his headquarters and talk to them I already have on the phone and they ask me to stop in. What do ya'll think?

That's about all I got for today make sure to check back tomorrow for HNT the guest we had last week sent in another pic and its hotter than last week me and 7 Mikey will also have up a pic that is the hottest we have every had on our blog and you already had a sneak peek of it.

Later from Atlanta.

Please read this
FOR GEORGIA'S GAY COMMUNITY, MARRIAGE IS ONLY ONE ISSUE OF MANY

Thanks to www.outinatlanta.com
0 Responses