He's Gay

Anybody surprised with this bit of news? I think not we all knew it. I am just glad he finally came out we need more like him to be honest about who they are it might help 2 stop the hate. Then again I bet it wont oh well Welcome Lance out of the closet! Tune in tomorrow 4 hnt and Friday I have some news on the emails the poilce have talked 2 someone say look 4 that.

Later from Atlanta!

'N Sync's Lance Bass Reveals He's Gay
Singer Kept Sexuality Secret To Protect Band's Success
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
POSTED: 11:01 am EDT July 26, 2006
Former 'N Sync member Lance Bass has revealed that he's gay.
Bass told People magazine that he kept his sexuality under wraps during his 'N Sync days because he was afraid it would derail the band's success.
He said he knew that if he "ever acted on it" or admitted it, then "it would overpower everything."
Bass said that he's coming out now because rumors of his sexuality were growing louder. But he stressed that he's happy and not at all ashamed of being gay.
"I don't think it's wrong, I'm not devastated going through this," Bass said. "I'm more liberated and happy than I've been my whole life."
Bass said he's in a "very stable" relationship with model-actor and "Amazing Race" winner Reichen Lehmkuhl.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Reichen Lehmkuhl for those who don't know.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

People Mag where he came out!
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved.
0 Responses