Reed Sorenson Part 1

Again I don't have time to post the interview but decided I would let the cat out of the bag. I spent the weekend with Reed I went 2 school with him and I for 1 am very proud of him and what he has done so far. I just need some time when I can sit down and listen 2 the interview and type it all out. So I am thinkin tonight I should have the chance. I have 2 more doctors I have 2 c today 1 is 4 my sugar its been out of control and the other is 4 hearing yes my ears been bothering me again. So please stay tuned the interview is comin soon I promise. 4 those that don't know Reed drives the 41 Target car in Nascar and the 41 Discount Tire car in the Busch Series. Here r some pics of reed and I will have more when I do the interview. He is so cute don't ya'll think?

Later from Atlanta!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ed email me I have a pic 4 u!
0 Responses