Little Problems

I want to thank everyone for their comments and emails on the little problem Ryan and I had. They were all excellent advice and the couple people who sent me emails,Im sorry that I didn't write you back. Im terrible about replying to emails, I find it hard to say anything other than thanks and I hate writing short emails so I don't, but I thanked you now so it's all good I hope:) Everythings pretty much patched up I guess. I admit I over reacted to something. It's so silly I don't even want to say what it was so I wont. You may be wondering why Im going down there if we made up. Ill use any excuse to see my baby and this is our first big fight so we got make up sex coming. You know Im not going to miss that!!

I was deciding if Ryan should come up here or not cause my truck is acting up. I don't know if it would make the trip to Atlanta. I didn't have the money to rent a car but Ryan solved that. He told me he could rent me one so Im gonna be off to his house Friday when I get off work. I was just going to let him come up here but a comment on his post tells me I got 2 reasons to go to Atlanta. One I mentioned earlier the other Ill just keep to myself. I don't want to say anything I might regret later, Ill have my say soon enough.
0 Responses