Memories

Recently Ive been spending a lot of time in the woods around where I live. For one reason it’s really pretty and another reason is it’s nice and quiet and I can do some of my best thinking there. The other day I was just riding around in the woods and came across this creek that I took pics and are posted below. Reason I took the pics is I use to spend a lot of time here when I was a kid with my cousins. Their dad was just like a father to me,took me wherever he took his boys like camping and fishing or whatever. I use to talk about my “father” a lot on the other 2 blogs I had but I don’t anymore. Those of you who didn’t read my other 2 blogs Ill just say he wasn’t a nice person and let it go at that. Anyway Im here at this creek and thinking about all the good times my cousins and I had here. There use to be a deep spot in the creek where we use to swim,it’s not there now. I think maybe cause it flooded at one time and widen the creek cause it did look somewhat different. That creek is also where we caught all our fish bait. We never bought bait that I can remember it all came from the creek. I wont bore you with the details of minnow seineing other than to say 2 guys take a net and stretch it across the creek,then another guy goes up the creek aways then walks toward them scaring the minnows and crawdads into the net. Anyway the creek brought back some good memories of me and my cousins.

I also wanted to say one about a comment Ryan got on his last post,from this guy Travis. Ryan filled me in on this jerk and about how jealousy he use to be of Ryan in school. He did have one thing right though. Ryan showed me a yearbook pic of the guy and Ryan’s trashbag sure does look a hell of a lot better than his. I’d hate to make a trip all the way down to Atlanta just to kick somebodys ass but if it comes to it I will.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
0 Responses